Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats what i said...ARHI's romance and passion is disappearing in the bermuda triangle...
I so want their passion on the rocks back at any cost...i think that the main key to this show...

their intense eye locks...and his hold on to her and the passionπŸ˜‰!

I am still hoping that it comes back...and i think khushi needs a major makeover ..now! its about time..πŸ˜‰
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh... Anne...For now I am settled to your FF for the moment... there amidst the necklace confession we do not have cockroaches going up her clothes while she is doing the dishes in the kitchen to save myself seeing her jogging at one single place... 😊

We should not forget the qualities we are learning while watching IPKKND :-
  1. Patience πŸ₯±
  2. Anger Management  πŸ€”
  3. Humour even if you are in the middle of a trauma 🀑

Oh .. and I forgot... become a bellboy for your not-yet BF's ex-GF ... !!!!!

Cheers,

Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bathroom scene was dud

up next Cocktail party - another dud waiting to happen.

Were CVs trying to make khushi look very appealing and sexy to arnav by having her do jumping jacks after she is shocked out of mind seeing him in the bathroom?

If that is the idea of CVs making an anti-hero angry young man like ASR fall in love with khushi, then is pyaar ko kabhi naam na milega!!

Couldn't agree more! It seems that the creatives have forgotten that there's a right time to add 'comedy' and 'fun' in episodes, and today definitely was not the right time! 
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Missed the thread. πŸ˜­

Most of it has been by you and others but Yes, a few disappointments lately. Just hope the introduction of Nandu (or whatever they are going to call him) goes well and adds a nice dimension to the show.

We'll see.

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
we are not able to guess whats going on in CVs mind u see..

First they got this farak padtha hai track when the trps began to diminish they from no where jumped into payash track followed by shyam track etc etc etc.. they forgot abt farak padega ki nahi now and khushi's measurement for lav engagement ring..

I think they forget things much sooner.. he didnt even bother to ask or confront abt her broken engagement..

now they are rushing with NRI guy track.. 6 months of story with no realisation, and also the dhak dhak was compared to acidity by her..πŸ˜”
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yes, yes yes..no chemistry, no dhak dhak...no attraction...i think cv wants to introduce a new track..KKG and ASR are finally brother/sister!
🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣..🀣
ek our bhai behan...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The characters have selective amnesia, the CVs are forgetful & seem to be going around in circles, and they want us to be dumb!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

this laughter is for the Cv's it was so much of comedy from their side yesterday!

that  they have short term memory loss!

also I m laughing at myself for buidling up expectations n waiting for 23.5 hours building up all hopes!

Once again, EXCELLENT POST!

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: keti00

Today's episode was a huge disappointment for me especially Khushi's antics.  Sorry, I probably offended Sanaya's fan for saying that but I'm her fan too and I'm just getting tired of her 10 years old act  and then her turning into a mature 80 years old.  If I would be ASR, that would be a major turn-off for me right there.  

I'm not sure what cv's trying to turn Khushi into but I'm not impressed at all. 

I agree khushi's antics in yesterday's episode were a bit 2 much..but i nvr felt dat sanaya overacted