EPISODE 3 REVIEW - VM Peehu's request!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

EPISODE 3 SEASON ONE - 20TH OCTOBER

So Mr Abhay Raichand ears, nose dhikaaney ke baad Gayab ho jatha hai - Mr India ki tarah! πŸ˜›
Poor Pia has fallen desperately and helplessly under his hypnotic stares. Who can blame her. You don't get a dashing Abhay catching you in his arms everyday! πŸ˜›

Mischief! So sweet, Where did he go/ Did Birdie oneday decided to have a hot dog? Well that explains - what mischief took place with Poor Mischief. 😭
Will not comment on Mischief's owner - bec some things are better left caged! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Kabir ki flirting, 😊 Itni cheezy lines! 😲 Feels really wierd now him trying to romance Pia.. πŸ˜†

T - This girl is evil to the bone, Who can be so mean to an orphan? I mean come on Pia is innocent she is no Esther! Lol.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Glad not Pia but atleast Suku as Maithali ne uss Ki Bajaa daali in Season 2!

Madhu ne sauten ki beti ko itna bada bandage laga diya ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pia ki arms ki size tho dekho! Pia ki arm hai - Panchi ki nahin! πŸ˜†
Besides Madhu - tie that 1st aid box around Pia's neck as she is totally accident prone. Actually no HOLD ON - as her Mr Kiss therapy will soon arrive to plant some warm hot kisses on her wounds.. Dil Ibadath kar raha hai ...woa o waoah.. Na na na na na na na...
Dekh they rahiye.. PKYEK Season one hamaare saath - Channel IF pe! πŸ˜†

Sorry for short reviews as am waiting for my prince to come - us ke baadh tho I won't shut Up - Uff Abhay Uff!

Thanks for all your support I really appreciate it! We can do this - we can rock this! We will bring back Indian TV's most handsome gorgeous actor back and the most attractive jodi back and the best show back!

Peehu's requested VM  -  Chahun bhi tho kaise kahaun - Film force!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXUEtGY-zY[/YOUTUBE]

Carisma.. xx

Keep Emailing...

Email id of ekta ma'am : [email protected]
TELLYCHAKKAR : Phone : 022-66424000
E-mail [email protected].
STAR ONE : [email protected]
022- 6630 5555
SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH : [email protected]

BALAJI TELEFILMS : Phone : 022-40698000
E-mail : [email protected]

SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAAN : 011-23684878, 23684888
[email protected]

Use a short cut.

Write a email message and copy and paste the links that you have given - and send them to all 5 addresses at the same time by using the BCC, Blind Carbon Copy function.
Thanks to SweetKitty for all this information!😊

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mast vm cari di..seems like we can only survive with YT videos...hmm yadon ke sahare jee rahe hain
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Mast vm cari di..seems like we can only survive with YT videos...hmm yadon ke sahare jee rahe hain

Thanks yaar - Yes we are surviving with the yaadein.. but uff Kyaa yaadein hain.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice review
amazing vms..ab yahi to jeene ka sahara hai
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome review, awesome vm and awesome efforts to bring pkyek back cari dear. I'm with u in the mission. Thanx for ekta's email id. I was searching for it. As the balaji's id is not working..
And i think u should make a post including all the email id's and then make it a sticky so that members can find them easily. Don't know if it's against IF rules..
Just suggesting ok.. 😊
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God Cari what a review. Each and Every line is perfect.
Waiting for you to give tonite's review today we will see a ceratin someone shirtless☺️

-Deepali- thumbnail
Beautiful and stunning VM Carisma..simply amazing
Missed  Abhiya and PKYEK
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome review and even more awesome VM Cari... love this song... I miss ABHIYA
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh...what a lovely review...abhay played a lot of hide-and seek in the initial episodes...can't wait to see him arrive at the college...WITH his soulmateπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

the vm was so beautiful...i got goosebumps watching this...uff abhiya uff!😳
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Review..!!!πŸ‘
The VM was beautiful..!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Yes... We've to get PKYEK back..!!
πŸ˜ƒ