Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kal hoga bara thoofan!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Tommorow Sandhya will be in so much trouble the thought makes me scared on how she will handle it!! ConfusedI know Sandhya is intelligent but everything is happening so quickly that she wont see it coming!!! Confused Aur Sandhya ki zindagi me hoga bara thoofan!!! CryCryCry  I hope Suraj supports her Smilewhen Bhabo comfronts her about her education otherwise Sandhya may have to go through the biggest punishment of her life!!! Ouch I mean when she gave a vote she had to go and fetch 3 days worth of water by herself!! What is gunna happen when education comes into the matter!! I am really worried for Sandhya and I hope that Suraj yet again becomes an ideal husband aur Sandhya ka saath nibhaye aur Bhabo ko samjaye!! Smile Cant wait for the future tracks Im scared and excited at the same time because this means more Surya moments and Sandhya's dream which is the USP of this serial and the nayi soch!!! Star LOL Big smile Byeee my felllow DABH fans!! Like and comment if you wish I will be back with another topic shortly!! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgJkamrantulsiMeeKhush1sweet7863monika_2691amalazizarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kal hoga bara thoofan!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Exactly Sonia...i am dreading that moment so much...but at the same time I have a nagging worry...will she immediately break the news to bhabo and the rest of the family asap???on one side bhabo will go to jail according to the future track...Wonder how Meena is gonna trap Sandhya...i so want Suraj to support her after he gets over the shock...its not a crime to be educated right??
Such a cliffhanger situation!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgarshi_karishTacker_Holicsita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top