Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolzohr

agree with u anushka

this shows tht if she get some one she will ust forget anant
and wht was she trying to show by obeying tht stupid person tht she is sooo obedient etc etc LADY their is a person who is trouble just bcoz of u and ur boss and ur playing a silly game with tht boss and getting 100% and whn u play tht same game with anant u get 20% y lady y u knw anant for such a long tym

oh come on zohr ,,, the questions who asked to amar was not the same which asked to anant ... I MEAN is amamr knows about nvya's best film and her best Actor ??? 😕 ðŸ˜• ...

@ all ... haha we make this post as an adda 😉 ... SO PLZ guys do continue ,,,, i love like these discussions 😃
hahaah bro we should make this good idea..
i love this disscussion too:))) 
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

oh come on zohr ,,, the questions who asked to amar was not the same which asked to anant ... I MEAN is amamr knows about nvya's best film and her best Actor ??? 😕 ðŸ˜• ...

@ all ... haha we make this post as an adda 😉 ... SO PLZ guys do continue ,,,, i love like these discussions 😃

yeh office ke party kaam aur school ke party ya kids bday party ziyda lag rahee thee !! mujhay naahi pata thaa keh office ke party mein bhee games hotay hain ðŸ˜†

cake bhee thaa !! theme party thee !! aur game bhee !😆
Edited by sushi_anki - 12 years ago
LOL sushi_anki: whats ur name?

And yes Completely agree with you yaar...it didnt even seem like a office party..LOL! It seemed like a kids birthday party! ðŸ¤£ UGH that FALTOO game...
and guys one thing which i dont get...doesnt sharmishta get jealous? I mean sure she has trust and all..but any WIFE would be jealous..if her HUSBAND Is playing a  LOVE compatible game..with other girls...stupid CVS
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
guys lets reach many pages...we shall discuss...from now on...
credit goes to fawwaz..bahi for a wonderful idea:))) 
f.s.m thumbnail
@sushi_anki ... LOL!!! 😆 ... .. truly agree ... shayad pacha party kar rahethi /...🤣

@anu .. continue contniue 😉 ...
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
See I wish ki Anant Was in delhi for few more days now..This would have never happened..I hate when boys drink...i cant stand when anant drank...the boy who once obeyed his family...and all..urgg..lets see what happens..

And now this whole MU track..This could have been shown In college..which would have been CUTER to watch rather than STUPID OFFICE with THAT AMAR!..ughrr..he creeps me out now..How can one be so close with someone just after 2 weeks LOL!🤢🤣

@all: Kya mein hi continue karo..baaki sap log bhi bolo kuch? ðŸ˜†
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe !! kal cake cut dekhnay ko milaay gaa !! ðŸ˜†   and dont be surprise if amar sir navya ko cake khilein ðŸ˜¡
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
muje to aisa kag raha tha k is se pehle amar kisi  party me nai gaya is liye sari enjoyment "cake,games etc" isi me kr li. idiot pata nai office kese chalata ha.?
@sana: OMG true dat! that Amar .wont feed his wife..and his wife oh she sure wont mind..because she is all cool ..MY FOOT! Amar will feed navya...and then again...BOOM...OH GOD...navya seriously just get out of that freakin party!