Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

todays epi left me feeling

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely excited about gohem and so broken abt what was gonna happen to gopi ,
That precap just scared me so I was thinking abt the sbs or sbb segment where rashi is singing or reciting the mantra I am
Not sure which but she is being aided by her mother and the blue tooth , so in order for rashie to be still trying to impress
The family that means her kalkarie to impress the family with her caring for gopi failed and since ahem is constantly with gopi she can't try anything else therefore urmi suggested this.also it shows that koki and hetal looked at rashie suspiciously whilst only baa was impressed . So if she did save Gopi from getting hurt wouldn't hetal be the first to be worshipping at rashiers feet as hetal is looking for any excuse to kiss rashies feet (like mother like son) . So what do u think is my mind working overtime coming up wud scenarios to make myself better or could this really happen ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice post.. I agree I am so excited for more gohem!! and Im very worried for gopi tomorrow. hope she will be alright 😕
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@taniks don't stress out yourself dear... someone Rashi or mostly Ahemji will be saving her from falling and he will blast all the ladies... i guess and i want that to happen... instead of rashi saving
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Munni I also want ahem to save her and rashies kalkarie to fail but in turn this will lead ahem staying home and working so rashie can't get her claws on gopi again.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: taniks

Munni I also want ahem to save her and rashies kalkarie to fail but in turn this will lead ahem staying home and working so rashie can't get her claws on gopi again.

i so want ahemji to work from home... but donno how my ahemji will answer the questions from kokiji... and her stares LOL 😆 Rashi will have to deal with my Ahemji
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really do not know what is going to happen.i do not want rashi to save her as that will be just to easy for  hetal n jigar to forgive her .i really wld love to see ahem saving her n blasting them.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hopefully it's Aham to come and see Gopi on the floor and decide that's it Mum you can't keep forcing me to go to work when you are not taking care of Gopi well enough, I will stay here and look after her myself.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it will be Rashi to save Gopi since Ahem has left for work, but I'm sure he'll be pissed off to know she was about to fall. Rashi has changed her perspective completely I think. She knows that everyone loves Gopi so she's trying to get in their good books by helping/saving/caring for Gopi...oh how I want her to get caught!