Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Regarding Updates! NOTE PG 2 (Page 2)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That is what I have suggested to Jazz .Let me open a Show chat thread or even Star Of The Day  and Bhalla can do the updates , I am Ok about that ...

Tanya,
See my above post and read my pm, then you'll see why I need your early, short updates. Pretty please.Hug

Edited:
Just thought of something Tanya. If it is decided to stop your updates, would you mind pming your short updates to me (and any other member who may want it)?  That way, I would be able to properly contribute in your chat thread. I don't want to watch the show at all, and if I have to wait until late evening to read Bhalla's updates (which I really don't want to read long updates), then I wouldn't be able to contribute to your thread.Cry

Edited by suan - 21 December 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Though i liked both the updates i too felt that bhalla's update being ignored..i appreciate tanyaz quick update n bhalla's long update...its better stick to one

Edited by pesi11 - 21 December 2011 at 5:06pm
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That is what I have suggested to Jazz .Let me open a Show chat thread or even Star Of The Day  and Bhalla can do the updates , I am Ok about that ...

guruji..to discuss in chat thread or sotd..i need the brief update..like sharon says..hard to read through whole scenes..i like short brief ones..i think both bhalla and u should continue..brief update for people like me and long one's for people who want the whole show..from bhalla..Embarrassed..i think this is just fine as it isEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27suanLumos

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Both me and Bhalla have Pmed each other , it seems that we both want it to stay this way only , now if it is Ok with the mods then we will stay this way ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

NOTE: After speaking to both Tanya and Bhalla...we have decided to keep things as is...which means that Tanya will do her Brief Highlights and then later when Bhalla has time...he will do the detailed updates...neither Bhalla or Tanay feel neglected/ignored so we as the DT are ok with this decision. So you will still be getting TWO UPDATEA DAILY! (Brief and Detailed).

PR Dev Team

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

librarypasskarsrishootingstar27stefanandrebhallaroxLumosbonnefillesuangremlin..Mandy.SunoNa...*Resham*Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you DT for allowing both the threads to continue.

As pointed out by some members, EDT doesn't feel like a place which is welcome to everyone so having Tanya di's brief update where people who are not so into the show, or feel strongly about any character can still keep up and participate in discussions is really good. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karsristefanandreLumossuanlunzagremlin.SunoNa...Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I love both updates. Tanya's because her brief update gives enough info to know if the show is worth watching. I love bhalla's because it is detailed so I don't feel like I've missed a single episode. Really appreciate both for their hard work, keep it up!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

NOTE: After speaking to both Tanya and Bhalla...we have decided to keep things as is...which means that Tanya will do her Brief Highlights and then later when Bhalla has time...he will do the detailed updates...neither Bhalla or Tanay feel neglected/ignored so we as the DT are ok with this decision. So you will still be getting TWO UPDATEA DAILY! (Brief and Detailed).

PR Dev Team

Cool!!! No issues...I just pointed out because doing updates is not an easy job but if both are comfortable with the situation then I am happy to have two updates. My post was only to raise concern over the huge amount of efforts that they have been taking for us forum members. 

Tanya di and Bhalla...keep continuing your updates...I love them both even though the show is going ridiculous.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrebhallaroxLumos

Go to top