Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: azuria

Yes so do I, Waiting to see what explanation Pinto gives for meddling?

I guess he will say that she is selfish since she took the gift of his brothers genoristy by going free to coching classes and now when his brother could benifit from her hard work and make a nmae for the choching she is ditching him!

Well still I would love to see what he is going to say to her.

yup I also think tht He will 1st shout at her n then will say tht He did so much for her but if then also she thinks tht he is wrong then he doesn't care abt her anymore n now he don't care whatzz gonna happen wid her in future.It may also happen tht He will just maker her shut by saying " BAS" n then He will not answer her abt anythng n will simply go frm there . Whtever it is but Surely It gonna b veryy veryy exciting 2 see these two. Lovv them very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

yup I also think tht He will 1st shout at her n then will say tht He did so much for her but if then also she thinks tht he is wrong then he doesn't care abt her anymore n now he don't care whatzz gonna happen wid her in future.It may also happen tht He will just maker her shut by saying " BAS" n then He will not answer her abt anythng n will simply go frm there . Whtever it is but Surely It gonna b veryy veryy exciting 2 see these two. Lovv them very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The other possibility is that he may take her fathers side and say that she is breaking her fathers heart by agreeing to the marriage and that if she actually becoms a BDO then she will be abel to help her father financially and get her sister married without herself getting marrid and at least she should sit in the exams even if she is planning to get married. Since the exam is now and the marriage is later.

Ireally hope that she listen to him and gives the exam despite agreeing to get married.
Lovedd Prishna's fight 2dy Both were soo angry wid each other . Dono ke mann mein ek doosre ke liye Misunderstanding bhari padi hai . But It's soo interesting 2 see Prishna fighting . baraabar ki takaar hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ .haaa loved d way Pintoo says "Arre oye RAJDHANI EXPRESS hum toh soce the tum yahan hamein thank u bolne aayi ho ki hum tumara carreer bachaye par tum toh humhipe dhaaye Dhaaye Goli chala rahi ho" ๐Ÿคฃ .The way Kinshuk delivered dis dialogue was superb . I was laughng soo much ๐Ÿ˜†
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovedd Prishna's fight 2dy Both were soo angry wid each other . Dono ke mann mein ek doosre ke liye Misunderstanding bhari padi hai . But It's soo interesting 2 see Prishna fighting . baraabar ki takaar hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ .haaa loved d way Pintoo says "Arre oye RAJDHANI EXPRESS hum toh soce the tum yahan hamein thank u bolne aayi ho ki hum tumara carreer bachaye par tum toh humhipe dhaaye Dhaaye Goli chala rahi ho" ๐Ÿคฃ .The way Kinshuk delivered dis dialogue was superb . I was laughng soo much ๐Ÿ˜†

i aslo loved their fight...but i dont understand why pinto is taking so much interset in krishna?i think he started liking her way too early
Originally posted by: shaazi

i aslo loved their fight...but i dont understand why pinto is taking so much interset in krishna?i think he started liking her way too early

Dear Pintoo is taking interest in Krishna becozz now It's become his zid 2 not let Krishna quitting her stdies . Ab baat uski izzaat pe aagayi hai . He will do anythng but will not let Krishna quit her studies. Upar se becozz of Krishna he lost d bet 1st time , So he wants 2 correct it . n Yes he had already stared liking Krishna or shld say he already loves Krishna unknowingly becozz after getting so much insulted He would hav left Krishna alone wid her life but He is interfering in it again n again .Yeh toh pyaar hi hua . but I m lovingg it very much . n can'tt waittt for tomm .DBPS gonna rockk tomm as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
shaazi thumbnail

Dear Pintoo is taking interest in Krishna becozz now It's become his zid 2 not let Krishna quitting her stdies . Ab baat uski izzaat pe aagayi hai . He will do anythng but will not let Krishna quit her studies. Upar se becozz of Krishna he lost d bet 1st time , So he wants 2 correct it . n Yes he had already stared liking Krishna or shld say he already loves Krishna unknowingly becozz after getting so much insulted He would hav left Krishna alone wid her life but He is interfering in it again n again .Yeh toh pyaar hi hua . but I m lovingg it very much . n can'tt waittt for tomm .DBPS gonna rockk tomm as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

if he already likes krishna then i dont want him to realize his feelings for her so soon...cv's should develop their love track gradually...cant wait to see how pinky will react when she'll come to know what all pintu is doing for krishna๐Ÿ˜‰

Shaazi dear don't worry . Evenif Pintoo already fallen for Krishna whch i think he is but then also He will not realize it . First reason he doen't believe in love n all , He is completly brat toh realize toh door ki baat hai , secondly he hav so much anger in him n he is soo stuborn , He will not realize it soo soon . So chill . Yes even i m watngg for Krishna's reacion on all dis .
shaazi thumbnail

Shaazi dear don't worry . Evenif Pintoo already fallen for Krishna whch i think he is but then also He will not realize it . First reason he doen't believe in love n all , He is completly brat toh realize toh door ki baat hai , secondly he hav so much anger in him n he is soo stuborn , He will not realize it soo soon . So chill . Yes even i m watngg for Krishna's reacion on all dis .

hope so monica...and i also cant wait to see what will pinky do to win over pintu๐Ÿ˜‰...i am sure she'l l not leave any stone unturned in order to woo him...and when she'll come to know that pintu actually likes krishna and has done so much for her then her and her parents reaction will be worth watching๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: shaazi

hope so monica...and i also cant wait to see what will pinky do to win over pintu๐Ÿ˜‰...i am sure she'l l not leave any stone unturned in order to woo him...and when she'll come to know that pintu actually likes krishna and has done so much for her then her and her parents reaction will be worth watching๐Ÿ˜†

haaa I know dear Tht will b worth watchng , AB is an excellent show , I m lovingg it soo much . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totallyyy in love with todays episode..!! kinshuk just rocked it..!! loved vidya babloo n pintoos plan..awesome episode n fantastic prishna scene..!! waited so much for todays episode n it was definitely worth it n a treat to watch..!!pintoo was at his best today..!!