Nausheen Answered your questions

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

I called Nausheen on Saturday at 8:00 pm IST. She was on the sets of Kaalchakra and told me, since the serial is a thriller it requires a lot of night shots. She is shooting 10 days a month for this show. She is a very sweet and down to earth person. I really enjoyed talking to her. She has signed up for 2 movies Accident and Do Dilon Ke Khel Mein. Do Dilon Ke Khel Mein is a romantic comedy with Nausheen and a newcomer Rohit in lead roles, and is about a love-hate relationship. It is being produced by Dr. & Mrs. Karim who also produced Soch starring Sanjay Kappor, Raveena Tandon and Aditi Govitrikar. It will go on floor in May after Nausheen returns back to India after hosting Suhana Safar in US/Canada. Accident is a thriller which will be released in January or February next year. When I asked her if we could have some of her most recent pictures for I-F, she said that she will get a new portfolio done next month and send me the pictures then. She also agreed to answer any questions we may have about her in the future.

Will you return to Kusum?

Nausheen : Right now, I  am working in Kaalchakra and 2 movies. I also have some other offers in hand. I have no time to work in Kusum which has too many characters now.

Marrygoround wants to know when r u gonna visit Toronto?

Nausheen: I will be coming to Toronto in April/May for Suhana Safar, but I do not know the exact dates yet.

Are you working in any new show to be aired on Sony?

Nausheen: I have 2 offers in hand. One is for Sony and other one for Star Plus. I will have to decide which one to accept.

sumaira.daud has following questions for you

How many siblings do you have?

Nausheen : I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. One brother and 2 sisters are older to me and one younger brother.

Where were you born? 

Nausheen: I was born in Bandra, Bombay.

What was your first serial? How long did you play your character in that serial? 

Nausheen: My first serial was Dulhan on SAB TV. It was 16 episodes long. My 2nd serial was Tabbassum which never went on air due to some financial issues and Kkusum was my 3rd show.

What type of food is your favorite?

Nausheen: I like spicy food. My favorite food is Chinese and Thai (Indian style not authentic). I eat vegetarian food and the only non vegetarian food I eat is fish.

What's your favorite colour?

Nausheen: White

How did you end up in Kkusum? 

Nausheen: I auditioned for it and got selected.

How did you start acting?

Nausheen: I have a passion for acting. I used to participate in dramas in school and college. I started modeling after my parents agreed to it. I brushed up on my Hindi and started anchoring some shows which were Hindi, Hindi & only Hindi.  I worked in some music videos and finally started getting offers for serials.

Salmashaikh wants to ask how does one get into acting? Would you help me?

Nausheen: You have to enroll in an acting school to learn acting, get a portfolio done and then go for auditions. If you do not live in Mumbai you have to shift base to Mumbai. I do not mind helping you but it is very difficult to get into showbiz. I have not even been able to help my own brother who is very good looking. It becomes very difficult for most of the people when it comes to facing the camera.

Samie is asking what have you  been up to since leaving kkusum as we haven't heard or seen her? Are you getting a new role in another drama?

Nausheen: I worked in a Pakistani show 'Ana' which is being aired on Geo TV now, and have a weekly on Star Plus which is called Kaalchakra. I have signed 2 movies Accident and Do Dilon Ke Khel Mein.

Meghavi wants to ask if you are ever going to come back in Kkusum to do like a special episode or come on Kkusum, when there is a special holiday or something like that?

Nausheen: I do not have any plan like that as of now.

glamour_girl asks how's your drama Ana going on with humayun saeed?

Nausheen: I have finished shooting for Ana.

nali476 asks

Why did u agree to drama Ana on Geo as you don't really get much air time on it? I feel that drama does not do justice to you.

Nausheen: I was also working on Kkusum while I was shooting for Ana. I could only give them 8-10 days a month. I think I had a significant role in Ana. I was getting offers from Pakistan for other lead roles also which required 30 days a month. I did not want to commit for that much of time. Moreover, my main focus is on bollywood right now.

natasha5

Is it true that u will be host of suhana safar?

Nausheen: Yes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamerrrrr thumbnail
thanx for dat its really gud😃
marrygoround thumbnail

Thanks alot Sangeeta for asking my question.

It was good to read all.

meghavi thumbnail
Thanks sooooo much Sangeeta!!!!😃
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey thanks alot for getting my questions asked!