21st December WU-Aditya Priya Try To Convince Devy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Devyani needs to stay strong and not lose her confidence. If she does then Brahma will keep on threatening her. And if he does then she should threaten him too, about Uttara and Priya. And this time if he hurts Gaurav, apart from the family. Karan and RD are with Gaurav too.
But to keep Aditya by him, Brahma will do anything, even accept Gaurav and Karans relationship.

Thanks for the great update, Fizi.  Everything I've to say has been pretty much said. I worry this will lead to some compromise between Brahma and Devyani. I hope not.

And how telling that Shubh proved to be catalyst for Devyani's relenting to her children's logic and decision.  I love how they are developing Devyani and Shubh, and of course Shubh himself as a character.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
They could have stretched the last few scenes into weeks of episodes. If they're rushing this, it means that finally, they figured out how to advance Gaurav's and Vidya's stories, earlier, it was just going in circles. Hope something more interesting is about to happen. 
Brhama will accepet gaurav relationship infront of aditya to be in good hands... on the other hand aditya will not have a bad impression of his dad an d will accuse devyani for not understanding his dad and spoling 3 lives...
i read this some where... this is wat going to happen...
Originally posted by tvdekha

Thanks.😊
Same thought crossed my mind too about Brahma not harming Gaurav and this will lead to the cancellation of the divorce but then SJ would b a waste of a character.
Lets wait n watch.

SJ has been brought in to take revenge on Brahma. Brahma doesnt want the divorce to go ahead at any cost, but its his ego which is stopping him from bowing down to Devyani. Now with Gauravs truth out he will use that against Devyani.

Originally posted by kasturikas

Brhama will accepet gaurav relationship infront of aditya to be in good hands... on the other hand aditya will not have a bad impression of his dad an d will accuse devyani for not understanding his dad and spoling 3 lives...
i read this some where... this is wat going to happen...

If this happens then the story will be going round in circles. Aditya needs to realise that his dad is far from perfect and keep that in mind. Not forget about it like he did with the young couples murder.