Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Blooper December 21st

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
When Priya arrived there was a red bricked wall next to her door, whereas the Sharma's house seemed to be at the start of a corridor (with cream walls) with atleast 3 more flats on it (when Ram arrived came to meet and Ram Priya had a fight)

Did the society suddenly erect a wall in the corridor or the Sharma's changed the locations of their house?🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushrai thumbnail
I noticed that  too & was like WOW
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ Focus pple.. Focus... on Mrs. Kapoor.. nevermind the details. if you want more bloopers.. keep looking at her wedding ring.. it keeps missing from scenes to scenes.. LOL

BUT.. Priya Chickie Rocks.. so all is forgiven.. ;)
RestlessWriter thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

When Priya arrived there was a red bricked wall next to her door, whereas the Sharma's house seemed to be at the start of a corridor (with cream walls) with atleast 3 more flats on it (when Ram arrived came to meet and Ram Priya had a fight)

Did the society suddenly erect a wall in the corridor or the Sharma's changed the locations of their house?🤣

DJ!!!

Wow.. Finally someone I recognize is on this forum!!! N what an entry 😛.. Pehli post mein hi galtiyan nikal rahe ho ðŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

🤣 ðŸ¤£ Focus pple.. Focus... on Mrs. Kapoor.. nevermind the details. if you want more bloopers.. keep looking at her wedding ring.. it keeps missing from scenes to scenes.. LOL

BUT.. Priya Chickie Rocks.. so all is forgiven.. ;)

Oh yes I noticed the ring ... I wonder if she changes the ring as per the mood between Ram and her 😆
DJ.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neet06

DJ!!!

Wow.. Finally someone I recognize is on this forum!!! N what an entry 😛.. Pehli post mein hi galtiyan nikal rahe ho ðŸ˜†

Aree kya karu ... itna slow serial hai that you don't even have to make an effort to spot the errors ...

waise good to see you here... i have been here for sometime and made some posts but this serial ...
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ..

Oh yes I noticed the ring ... I wonder if she changes the ring as per the mood between Ram and her 😆

ring is not change she wear to ring in same finger.
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never mind whatever the errors are no probs v all njoy watching BALH which is tooo good with Ram aka Golu and Priya aka Sakshi who make wonderful pair and lovely to watch them mon to thurs and even during repeated telecast also...