Are Indira and rishi Married in true sense? - Page 2

Poll

Do you really think Indira and rishi are married?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onnie_Eusof thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
legal or not seem both of them take the marriage seriously,Rishi now sided with Indira no more mocking joking and so do Indira seem hold back to get angry with Rishi  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Onnie_Eusof

legal or not seem both of them take the marriage seriously,Rishi now sided with Indira no more mocking joking and so do Indira seem hold back to get angry with Rishi  

I like your moking,joking but true.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

if you make marriage is mandir -church -masjid -then it is valid and this recognized by all country law.so they are married for real.

agree with u
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have skipped this macau wedding track , the most nonsence track ever but thank god it did not drag ( btw indira-rishi are hindu😉 so marriege will be FAKE )according to the update it might revealed as fake wedding may be in the future n Cynical Smiling Rishi has fallen for Indira🤣😆 .. so do not know who will reveal what but I am back with HD now as Indira is back on Hitlergiri to her crap family😃

Show more n more of Indira and Family, People will watch the SHOW..get back on Real Story , Real Acting & Real Indira 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now cvs should concentrate more on indira and rishi and there relationship.

actually viewers want it.they need to show what we want to see.
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think they r married in true sense as Indira didn't say "I do"...but they r legally married as per the macau law...though this is not the status in India 😕...its funny that status changes depending on place 😆...

but it looks like rishi considers her as his wife...he happily said "I do"...he was just too excited about their fake wedding...& now he is taking care of her like they r actually married...like picking her bag 😆...

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no dey r not .

first opf all indu has not said "i do"

2nd reason mrg was held in christian way but indu n rishi is HINDU so in religious way dis mrg would have no value .

d mrg is not registered .so according to law dey r not mrd too .

4th reason ...from heart dey both were not agreed fr dis mrg so religious ho ,law ho ,spiritual ho n watever ...dey  not mrd in any sence
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think they are married. Seeing the rituals, priest prayers and exchanging rings in front of God without any objection is a marriage afterall. No matter what Law books say. Marriage relations know no boundaries.
nehaverma33 thumbnail
a no because indira didn't say i do chahe to namste london dekh lein aap log   ladke ko akele thodi na sadi karni hai jabtak ladki nahi kahegi tab tak sadhi nahi hoti

and one more thing if sadi hui bhi hai to kya indira ko maan lena chaiye 

and it is clear  that marriage puri nahi hui jaise phairo ke bina sadi puri nahi hoti...

but kuch bhi kaho ... inshi romance to good ...ab rishi ko apni muskurahat thik kar leni chaiye or thodi maturity dikhani chaiye...

Edited by nehaverma33 - 12 years ago
Onnie_Eusof thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maybe it just for the sake of the officer they do the ritual but what ever in the heart is count...Rishi know what really are but not Indira, as seem like Indira thought she already married they she show a respect like wife do and Rishi know that. even if not legal they were married but in their eye they already married...