Maanada Mayilada Season 7 Discussions - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

I watched mm after a long time, and i was really amazed by the white theme - everything from the set to the clothes of judges and anchors was great.

Bobby and swapna pair is just to cute...congrats on beeing selected to the semifinals πŸ‘

the only thing that annoyed me is the overuse of nature clips in shivani and surya dance πŸ˜”

Yes dear the whole set was so beautiful full white and bright to look and next week too the waterfalls set is so nice like real one..πŸ˜ƒ

This week all the themes were awesome..πŸ˜› Yes Surya and Shivani's performance was average only with lots of spl effects and looked like special performance instead of competitive dance on the Peace theme..😳

I see a lot of hard work being put into the dances...best wishes to everyone. 
Originally posted by Smiles-20

I see a lot of hard work being put into the dances...best wishes to everyone. 

Exactly Smiles all are taking so much of risks in their performances..😳
thanks sweety akka for the update
and no elimination va???? akka
as kala master told naa new way of elimination so no va???
WOW swarna and bobby WOW awesome aesome loved their dance 
sema hard work 
all the best for all of them 
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

thanks sweety akka for the update
and no elimination va???? akka
as kala master told naa new way of elimination so no va???
WOW swarna and bobby WOW awesome aesome loved their dance 
sema hard work 
all the best for all of them 

U are most welcome Sneha dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes ma no elimination instead all the contestants from next week should compete with Bobby and Swarna coz they are now selected directly to Semi finals..πŸ˜ƒ

No marks will be given to Bobby and Swarna and they should confirm dance in all rounds and the marks will be maintained till re-entry for all the contestants and if Bobby & Swarna gets Best Performance in any of the rounds then one mark minus to all the other contestants said by Kala Master..😳

Next week waterfalls set is also nice and all dance well to superb songs..πŸ˜›

Just saw this week new promo in MM7..πŸ˜›

This week its WaterFalls Round..
😊

In the promo this week the set is beautifully arranged into waterfalls and all the contestants dance to awesome peppy melodious songs and even Gokul entertainment performance was very funny..πŸ˜ƒ

Will be back soon with detailed updates..πŸ˜‰

Edited by SweetyGreen - 11 years ago
This week round is Waterfalls Round..πŸ‘

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week..😊

This week the whole set is awesome arranged into waterfalls and all the contestants dance to melodious peppy songs..😊

Deepak and Monisha were eliminated this week coz Deepak had bike accident and he should take 1 month rest.. so Kala Master said Deepak to recover soon and comeback in re-entry and they had least marks too..😳

Bobby and Swarna πŸ‘ (No marks given)

2.Puviarasu and Anusha πŸ‘

Kala Master 10

Namitha 10
Kushboo 10
Overall Total 30

3.Surya and Shivani πŸ‘

Kala Master 9

Namitha 8
Kushboo 8.5
Overall Total 25.5

4.Sujith and Ankitha πŸ‘

Kala Master 10

Namitha 9
Kushboo 10
Overall Total 29

As Deepak and Monisha dint perform this week instead of them a special funny performance was given by OK OK movie comedian Madhumitha and Mimicry artist Aravind..πŸ˜†

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan and Swarna with tribal concept was too hilarious with Gokul Item dance..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best Performance this week goes to..😊

Tamilarasan and Art Director AnbuπŸ‘

Next week is Ulta Round as all the contestants dance to folk songs with western style and its entertaining..πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the updates...wish a speedy recovery for Deepak. 

I'm liking Puvi and Anusha these days...I missed most of the season but the few dances I saw with them I liked.
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Thanks for the updates...wish a speedy recovery for Deepak. 

I'm liking Puvi and Anusha these days...I missed most of the season but the few dances I saw with them I liked.

U are most welcome Smiles dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes hope to see Deepak and Monisha soon in re-entry it was a very bad accident in wrong crucial time for them..😳

Yes Puvi and Anusha too have great chance for winning this season..πŸ˜ƒ

This week round is Contra (Ulta) Round..πŸ‘

All 3 judges Kushboo, Namitha and Kala Master were present this week..😊

This week
all the contestants danced to mix up styles of dance like to folk songs with western style and for western song classical style...😊

1.Bobby and Swarna (No marks given)πŸ‘

2.Surya and Shivani πŸ‘

Kala Master 10
Namitha 10
Kushboo 10
Overall Total 30

3.Sujith and Ankitha πŸ‘

Kala Master 8.5
Namitha 8
Kushboo 8.5
Overall Total 25

4. Puviarasu and Anusha πŸ‘ (Gokul, Sandy Spl guest performers)

Kala Master 9
Namitha 9.5
Kushboo 9
Overall Total 27.5

As Deepak and Monisha dint perform this week instead of them a special  performance was given by Asif and Jayalakshmi..πŸ˜›

Final funny entertainment performance from Ambuli Gokul choreo with Tamilarasan with ulta character concept was too hilarious specially with the 2 kids performed so well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best Performance this week goes to..😊

Surya and Shivani.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next week is MMPL -7 Games Round and its entertaining with different sports concept..πŸ˜ƒ