Mehak & Pooja Mishra in Sach Ka Saamna!

Posted: 12 years ago
Now i am completely fed up of listenting Mehak and Pooja Mishra's Lie ,they keep putting Blame on every person whether that is involved with them or not. As current secret that Pooja Mishra told to Conference Is to get love bite in Big Boss. I don't feel that it must have happened with her ,if she claims to say true ,then she should be Sent to Sach Ka Samna Show!

Other Lady is Mehak "CHAHAT OF MILLION PHANS" Who also should be sent to Sach ka Samna show instead Big Boss , she also hiding A lots of Filthy stuffs about herself and it all can be known if she Goes in that Show!
why are u interested in knowing the "Truths" about Mehek when you are not even her fan but hate her to core! 
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

why are u interested in knowing the "Truths" about Mehek when you are not even her fan but hate her to core!

Because sometimes Haters Are avid to know what she done. IF SHE TOLD YOU IN HER BLOG, KINDLY TELL ME.
PM's love bite story is showing how desperate she is for sympathy attention!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by sha1

PM's love bite story is showing how desperate she is for sympathy attention!!!!!!!!!🤣

hehehe, To hog attention Kuch Bhi Chalega. I doubt if she joins Anna to give Justice.
they r attention seekers and they can do anything to get attention lol
Originally posted by sha1

PM's love bite story is showing how desperate she is for sympathy attention!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£

pm ka lucha hain bhaiya!! WHo knows kid sid done this!!😆
Originally posted by annamunna

pm ka lucha hain bhaiya!! WHo knows kid sid done this!!😆
lol kid sid ko badnaam mut karoo nahi to puri ki puri sid supporters bombari kar denge lol😆
Originally posted by bonny05

they r attention seekers and they can do anything to get attention lol

They can go high And can even Stoop so low.
Originally posted by bonny05

lol kid sid ko badnaam mut karoo nahi to puri ki puri sid supporters bombari kar denge lol😆

are sid ke supprter bhut kam  hian yahan !!!!😆

aur hum darte hain kia!!