Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

So? Everyone but the Alaskans sleep at night...

How about you write this post for the one that sleeps at DAY and NIGHT both. Yea I am talking about your favorite Juhi. 

oh really when was that???????? show me video?????/then talk...alright

bonny05 thumbnail

Which footage should we use of Juhi sleeping? She sleeps 24/7. 😆

aapka jo mann kare wo but dont forget to make another thread for that put it over there plsss ...now excuse me😆
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
desh ka bhavishya hai aaram karne do.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kutte sid ke liye bark karte hai😕.😆.arre yaar it was simple he did n;t  done task ..he was wrong..wasn;t ..agar juhi aur koi hota to log yaha chodte kisi ko yaha phir?? ko sid kyu chode..kitni baar sid ke liye bola hai kii yeh sota rehtha hai last fight bhi isliye hui kyunki woh so raha tha.. koi nahi bachta hai is forum par..sabka number lagtha hai barabar😉
bonny05 thumbnail

What? Are you telling me you have not been watching your favorite Juhi that keenly? 😆
She's always seen in bed! 🤢

no i haven't ..now let me move back to youth icon who was sleeping while everybody else was doing the task and ppl r over here defending him wow 👏good job now i wont mind if some stupid sleeping monster wud win or some drama baaj ...because for us we know who is geniune
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 Edited by vinit_mittal - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bonny05

@blueice  right now we r talking about sid footage if u have juhi footage then go ahead and make another thread for that and dont forget to put footage video...😃

arre hum aap jaise lucky thodi na hain...humare pass to bahut video hain😭...saara din lag jaayega lagane mein😭...aap lucky ho...aapke paas ek hai...wo aapne laga diya...apni apni kismet hai😭
bonny05 thumbnail

Yea we know. So SPARE ME the lecture ala Pooja Mishra. 😆

People are bringing in Juhi because:

1. She is the one that is always SEEN under the blanket doing God only knows what...🥱 Maybe Sunny is teaching her new master baiting skills? 😲
2. The OP is a Juhi fan. So he has clearly used this instance to divert attention away from Juhi and shift the sleeping queen tag to Sid. Of course that tag isn't very easy to acquire or maintain though because in all of BB seasons nobody has been seen under the blanket with such consistency and dedication. 🤢

blah blah blah... if u read it properly the thread is about sid sleeping nobody comparing sid with juhi or anybody else...ur the one who is doing that ...i didnt even mention her name here..LOL some guys dont even get a small thing..excuse meee😆
bonny05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

arre hum aap jaise lucky thodi na hain...humare pass to bahut video hain😭...saara din lag jaayega lagane mein😭...aap lucky ho...aapke paas ek hai...wo aapne laga diya...apni apni kismet hai😭

maine to video lagaya hi nahi😲 hawww aapne kaha se dekh liya lol😆
bonny05 thumbnail

Yeah blah blah blah...so tell me why exactly is Juhi always under the blanket? Is my master baiting doubt true? 😲

go ask sid manager...lolI'm not here to answer all ur stupid Q's😃