Posted: 18 years ago

it seem th@ the kapoor khandan r kinda weddin planners coz everytime they agree 2 a rishta the very next day everythin has been organised n top of th@ they also c th@ its very easy 2 get a divorce why cant @ least 1 newly wed survive @ least a couple months @ this rate they will b in the record books 4 the shortest lastin marriage in a family they have had @ least 5

ok i now im not in the same religion n caste as them but wh@ i do know is th@ goin round the fire 7 times n puttin the mungalsutre n sindoor means a lifetime bandan but y do these guys not value it?????????

w@ ch with in a few weeks kumud n kshitej will have a misunderstandin n head straight 4 the divorce courts this makes me sooooooooo angry😑

does n e 1 agree????????????????

lol....i definetly agree wid u.......

kshitij is gunna have misunderstandings just like kali....

I agree with u! I don't know about the misunderstanding but i think kshitij is gonna find out that kumud loves  garv and they might get a divorce😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kumud probably has an affair with garv

Originally posted by SPECIAL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kumud probably has an affair with garv

i dont think she will have n affair with her sanskaars n all well come 2 think of it she mayπŸ˜†

SHE ALREADY BROKE HER SANSKARS! lol
she already got preggy
and she hugs like every other guy
seriously she's like a  hugging machine

I think that Kumud will hug Garv real tight and Mr.Gullible (Kshitij)
will watch the scene
just like Kali always did
and then...πŸ˜•
Ekta shows marriage as a game in all her serials her characters n scenerios r far from reality

Originally posted by kewlsarah

Ekta shows marriage as a game in all her serials her characters n scenerios r far from reality

i hope 4 her sake th@ she dont do this in her new serial kaise yeh pyaar hai

Originally posted by samie

it seem th@ the kapoor khandan r kinda weddin planners coz everytime they agree 2 a rishta the very next day everythin has been organised n top of th@ they also c th@ its very easy 2 get a divorce why cant @ least 1 newly wed survive @ least a couple months

Hey, these couples survived:

• Nitin and Sarla
  • Arundathi and Kapil
  • Nikita and Lalit
  • Aye and Baba
  • Shashank and Priyanka
  • Yash and Aastha (I think)
  • Aryaman and Saakshi

I think that's all the couples...if theres anyone else then plz add...

Kumud's, Kali's and Garv's marriage all probably lasted shorter than britney spears.!πŸ˜†