0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

renalita

renalita

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Hi guys & dudes ,

Myself rhenalita , i m new to forums field , so i m straring with a new inforamtion yar,

buddy i need some one to track me coz i m nt familiar with forums,

ysterday i recived a call from my mobile ,i jst  open a call u know what,

its sing a happy b'day song i really admired coz my frnds everyone went for a long trip near nepal bt its amazing while i m hearing thiz.

Frnds u know touchlive card its fantastic coz for jst re .1 u can send a ur inspire voice to ur loved one as the vsh i recived frm my frnds.

all u need to do that jst convey message, fix date and time ,atlast enter the number to whom u need to send .

take care

i xpect some one respond me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inspire voice" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top