Tujhe yaad kiya

Hmm.. dil..
Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat
Karne chala hai tu
Dil.. yahin ruk jaa zara
Phir mohabbat
Karne chala hai tu

guyz at present condition of SiNal this songstriked me first. today they played it on them
hayee hayeee 😍   wat do u say guyz πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just now posted the same in WU.It's very nice song n suits best for present Sinal track.At the same time i remembered cvs played this song on Witcha-Kunal FB scenes when Kunal goes to ask Witcha to be with him forever on her birthday.Though i like this song,at that time i felt why they wasted this song on stupid Witcha.But today had a lovely feeling watching it on Sinal😍
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Just now posted the same in WU.It's very nice song n suits best for present Sinal track.At the same time i remembered cvs played this song on Witcha-Kunal FB scenes when Kunal goes to ask Witcha to be with him forever on her birthday.Though i like this song,at that time i felt why they wasted this song on stupid Witcha.But today had a lovely feeling watching it on Sinal😍

cvs are richa's fans know thats why might played it on them for themselves(cvs). n now on sinal for sinal fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's my most favorite song from the current lot, but really hated when they used it for witcha and kind of ruined the song for me. 

Now that they have used it for SINal, I once again fell in love with this song. And the song really fits into SINal's current situation as the words are "phir mohhabat karane chala hai tu" and it is true for both Siddhi and Kunal. As they both have loved someone else before, it's their second chance at love and the song signifies the same.

So glad they have made this song a SInal song and may be intentionally so because when Kunal was in love with witcha they played the song for her, but now that they are playing it for Siddhi meaning Kunal''s love also has tilted to Siddhi now.
-Rani thumbnail

cvs are richa's fans know thats why might played it on them for themselves(cvs). n now on sinal for sinal fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

Your comments are always so funny Savz. Cvs played this song for witcha cuz they are the ones who are in love with witchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Glad that they cared little bit about SiNal fans and played the song on SiNal for us😳.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

It's my most favorite song from the current lot, but really hated when they used it for witcha and kind of ruined the song for me. 

Now that they have used it for SINal, I once again fell in love with this song. And the song really fits into SINal's current situation as the words are "phir mohhabat karane chala hai tu" and it is true for both Siddhi and Kunal. As they both have loved someone else before, it's their second chance at love and the song signifies the same.

So glad they have made this song a SInal song and may be intentionally so because when Kunal was in love with witcha they played the song for her, but now that they are playing it for Siddhi meaning Kunal''s love also has tilted to Siddhi now.

ya they played for richa n now for siddhi but it suits sinal y they played for richa πŸ˜•. yeh richa is vodafone puppy where is sinal our network(richa) follows. see in this nice sinal moment we are thinking of richa yeh ppecha nahi chodtha. any idea don't tell me get idea(abhishek's ad dialogue)πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Your comments are always so funny Savz. Cvs played this song for witcha cuz they are the ones who are in love with witchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Glad that they cared little bit about SiNal fans and played the song on SiNal for us😳.
[/QUOTE]

thanks rani. i think now also played for her only. becos of richa's torture low trps. so show will end soon.then they can't fulfill the promise to richa.so now played on sinal n given little happy to sinal fans so they can carry on the torture later on.they think viewers are dumb 🀒
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Your comments are always so funny Savz. 
[/QUOTE]

when i see takral gang ki namoona types n dumb tracks in soaps mere andar ka johnylever bahar aajadata hai n i laugh like siddhi as she is laughing nowadays πŸ˜ƒ kya karoo aadat se majboor πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

when i see takral gang ki namoona types n dumb tracks in soaps mere andar ka johnylever bahar aajadata hai n i laugh like siddhi as she is laughing nowadays πŸ˜ƒ kya karoo aadat se majboor πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

You mean thakaral's defective namoonas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Rohit is an idiot and not as evil as witcha so I can still find humor in his act, but witcha is true evil she is defective psycho as well,very dangerous combination.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

You mean thakaral's defective namoonas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Rohit is an idiot and not as evil as witcha so I can still find humor in his act, but witcha is true evil she is defective psycho as well,very dangerous combination.
[/QUOTE]

ya about takral defective namoonas. richa is exprienced n elder than rohit. rohit also in way of becoming psycho. did u notice for kunal  love richa's  evil wokeup. for dumbeena rohit is going to qualify as evil i near future.so who is dangerous combination kunal-dumbeena siblings duo or rohit-richa siblings duo πŸ˜•