Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

December 21st, 2011 Written Updates (Page 6)

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I think Guddu is testing Neelu as he suspects she knows where Runjhun is.   What he forgets is Neelu is crazy and will be more than happy to die with him in the fires.   he should have thrown her out then followed her. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093vanfanCleosjps01LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalchanmahase

Why would the CV'S allow Guddu to take both Neelu's and his life? This doesn't make any sense. Did they ever taken into consideration how Runjhun would feel if she returns to L.N. and found out that  he took both Neelu's and his life by fire?The CV's should have used another script.Sick and tired of that beatnik Neelu being treated like fifty carats of gold by the CV'S.

@Lalchanmahase...50 carats of gold??!!!!LOL!!!!  The CVs are just being a bit overly dramatic!!!! Remember Guddu is quite livid with Neelu and wants to teach her a lesson as well as test her!!! He's done it before anyway!!!  Don't worry, he'll survive!!! As for Neelu, well we'll just have to wait and see!! If she doesn't burn in LN, she'll surely burn in HELL!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093vanfanCleosjps01Surish

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was high on drama and all the performances were brilliant. Glad to see the truth come out. As usual I do have small complaints though. Why did G not let N speak? He was doing all the talking for her and even stopped Amma from asking questions. I badly wanted to see what N would say in her defense. And what is all this about G proving that N does not really love him. Is that even relevant? Not happy about giving that matter any importance. But let us wait and see where they are going with this. Next are the M&Ms in the line. I have feeling CVs will make G mourn R's "death" before revealing the complete truth. We still have A. Baba and the PI who can tell G that R is alive. I think they will save Jhabu's secret for the next track. I am OK with that.
BTW Himanshu's wrist was already bandaged, that means this was shot after he was hurt. So where is the action sequence? Maybe he got hurt while locking them up with the set of old keys from the draw. Glad he was able to come back quickly on the sets. Just making a list of things he can't do without straining the wrist. Ride the bike, strangle N with both hands, lift Bantu up holding his collar, carry Runjhun, Cart wheel... Anyway ignore me. Thinking too much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093jps01Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cleos

While Guddu was arguing with Neelu, did anyone notice  the bandage on his hand? This means that our long awaited dissolution of the Gunjhun's separation track is almost there

Originally posted by Vanfan

Yesterday's episode was high on drama and all the performances were brilliant. Glad to see the truth come out. As usual I do have small complaints though. Why did G not let N speak? He was doing all the talking for her and even stopped Amma from asking questions. I badly wanted to see what N would say in her defense. And what is all this about G proving that N does not really love him. Is that even relevant? Not happy about giving that matter any importance. But let us wait and see where they are going with this. Next are the M&Ms in the line. I have feeling CVs will make G mourn R's "death" before revealing the complete truth. We still have A. Baba and the PI who can tell G that R is alive. I think they will save Jhabu's secret for the next track. I am OK with that.
BTW Himanshu's wrist was already bandaged, that means this was shot after he was hurt. So where is the action sequence? Maybe he got hurt while locking them up with the set of old keys from the draw. Glad he was able to come back quickly on the sets. Just making a list of things he can't do without straining the wrist. Ride the bike, strangle N with both hands, lift Bantu up holding his collar, carry Runjhun, Cart wheel... Anyway ignore me. Thinking too much.

My Response

@cleos and Vanfan

Yes I have also noticed the bandage on his Himmanshoo's left hand Cleos during his altercation with Neelu and according to Vanfan this scene was shot after he was admitted to the hospital, treated and discharged. Since Nivedita was back the following day if this isn't a hoax,I assume that we will be seeing more scenes Runjhun and Pappu scenes. Probably by tomorrow or so

Edited by Surish - 22 December 2011 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@ Vanfan, great comments.  G was hurt when he reached through the bars and choked Kalsanwali.

I was left gaping at the TV screen last night waiting for more - it was a really, really brilliant performance by H.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093vanfan

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if Neelu concoct another lie to Guddu to prevent herself from being burnt beyond recognition, then conspire with Mittho again to have Guddu in her arms as well as to usurp him of his house but unfortunately her collusion in plan will be killed by Pappu who will aid and abet  Guddu in stripping  her of her garments even further so that she will be hurled out of Kannauj. Of course she'll go running to Pappu who will abduct her as she will be a threat to his election's race for M.P

Edited by Surish - 22 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, wanted to share this with you from Mr. Khalid Samidha (I believe is the producer of BBAT, but not 100% sure)

Khalid Samidha Thank you all for showing your continuous love towards BBAT.Wait till January for a new exciting phase of Runjhun's life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093godblessallvanfanluvbbatLoveGudduazuriaLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes Jps01,Khalid Samidha is Bhagonwali's producer. Thus you are 100% correct. Bhagonwali is also written by Amit Senchoudhary and Damini Kanwal Shetty amd directed by Ranjan Kumar Singh

Edited by Surish - 22 December 2011 at 8:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkaran00093luvbbatazuriajps01Leesan

Go to top