Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

December 21st, 2011 Written Updates (Page 4)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by etna

Thank you very much Wafah for the update!
 It's good that the fake pregnancy is solved, but still there is no proof that Guddu didn't commit adultery. Actually Neelu never clarified this part. I hope they don't let this hanging in the air!

Etna didn't Neelu not confess to Runjhun that Guddu had sex with her assuming it was she while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol? Even Guddu knew that  this could be a possibility as he was drunk  thus Jabbu will be wasting his time to produce his incriminating photos at this late stage.

Edited by Surish - 21 December 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093Gauri22Etna_Diajps01tanutesCleos

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update wafah.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahase00093tanutesCleosSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by etna

Thank you very much Wafah for the update!
 It's good that the fake pregnancy is solved, but still there is no proof that Guddu didn't commit adultery. Actually Neelu never clarified this part. I hope they don't let this hanging in the air!

Etna didn't Neelu not confess to Runjhun that Guddu had sex with her assuming it was she while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol? Even Guddu knew that  this could be a possibility as he was drunk  thus Jabbu will be wasting his time to produce his incriminating photos at this late stage.

@Etna ,@ Surish...actually Neelu initially played a trick on Guddu leading him to believe that whilst he was drunk, he mistook Neelu for Runjuhn and the unthinkable happened!! Remember?? Then she laughed and confessed to G that nothing happened and she was just fooling him so that he can realize how much he really missed and loved Runjuhn. Then the story made a wild turn and  Runjuhn subsequently claimed pregnancy, then denied it again to Guddu  claiming it was another joke ,then confessed to R that she was really pregnant by G etc.etc.!!!

You get my drift??!!! Neelu is a congenital liar and would not recognize the truth if it came and hit her in the head!!!  The Guddu/Neelu hook up NEVER happened, NO way, NO how!!!  The CVs may be mad but they ain't crazy!!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093nishersaljps01tanutesCleosGauri22Etna_DiaSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Guddu's dark side which still yet to be revealed by Jabbu to is simply one of his rogue of lies. Whatever it is may have something to do with Guddu and Kukkan to separate them, not Neelu thus after Runjun and Guddu are reunited another separation  track will be introduced, Kukkan and Guddu separation track.

Edited by Keshawn - 21 December 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093Gauri22Etna_Diajps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan, agree with your response.  Neelu knows its a lie since nothing happened between G and her but because he was drunk she was pulling a fast one on him, so that she can eventually get close to him - the compulsive liar that she is! Let's see what she does tomorrow when he lights the match.  Remember she was using those same tactics to Runjhun at Kali Ghat - saying show me how much you love G. 

Edited by jps01 - 21 December 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093nishersalvanfantanutesCleosGauri22Etna_DiaLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@jps01,  in total agreement!!  She took advantage of G's friendship and vulnerabilities (R's absence, alcohol abuse) to the extreme!!!  Nothing happened, but G could not prove it...until today!!  Hope Neelu burns in hell (and in LN too!!)!!  To desire another woman's husband is bad enough , but to arrange for her murder is beyond cruel and ruthless!!!
Sooo glad that G finally knows the truth!!! Thank you Pappu for giving G the hint, but your day of reckoning is very close indeed!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093Gauri22Etna_Diajps01tanutesCleosSurish

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!!!!!!

Best episode in forever.  I was dancing watching this episode.  I'm SOOO happy the truth is out about there being no baby.  I wanted him to strangle her a little longer.    I cheered so loud when Amma slapped her. 

I laughed so hard at Neelu.  She really thought she could get away wih this.  Oh man when she finds out that Runjhun is still alive she's going to wish Guddu killed her today. 

I think the Runjhun will live up to the Shukla last name.  I think after being locked away for so long and seperated from Guddu, she will come back a changed woman. 

I'm loving hte movement  of the show.  Now if only the truth about the evil 6 come out. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093vanfannishersaljps01Gauri22LoveGudduEtna_DiatanutesCleosLeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Neelu coming back again! Hell No! She is nothing different from the Mamma/Mammis! Can't have two many evils around! Once her time expires time for her to make her departure preferably in death. Love how you expressed your emotions on seeing this awe aspiring episode.

Edited by tanutes - 21 December 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalchanmahaserishiramkaran00093Gauri22Etna_Diajps01CleosLeesanSurish

Go to top