Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y angriya gaye ho people? (Page 5)

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

no way in hell i am quitting this show...the track which gets to my nerves is shyam track...at first i was ok with it but now they r dragging it...asr and khushi let them take their time...i dont want a confession r8 now but cvs could spice the things up a littleSmile

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm not quitting the show, and neither do I want to see KKG/ASR fully in love, fully confessing and then getting married and having a billion babies.

What I would like to see is more growth in Khushi's character, because while we have watched much of the same in the last six months, we have also simultaneously seen changing traits in the character of ASR. And, even though he has not fully admitted to himself that he's in love with her, it is very obvious in almost every scene portraying him. Can't say the same for Khushi, and I really feel the CVs are going overboard by constantly throwing her into situation after situation, while all but ignoring that she too needs to slowly realize her feelings for this man.

To be honest, watching the show yesterday to me felt like there was this mature, older man, trying to come to grips with a really important person in his life, who in turn was so busy being irrational and childish, it made absolutely no sense. Comedy such as the changing of the ringtone of his phone and all that is fine, but this was a little OTT for me, and I'm guessing much of the slightly more mature audience. There seems to be no substance left in the show, and that would have been fine had there never been any to begin with. But, there was, so I guess that is the number 1 complaint most people seem to have.
i agree that to older people it MIGHT seem very childish but i dont no y, i love this innocence of the showEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

NeloHug
luvd ur +vity.Big smile
Personaly i enjoyd d epi...m takin each epi as it cums..more expectn..more disappointment..so njoy d shw widout tinkin muc.

Its gud 2 do constructive criticism..bt one shud nt 4get der is diff betn opinions n complains.

gud postThumbs Up
GAUTII!!!Hug
soo loong!Embarrassed
yes gauti- I LOVED THE EPI, actually y am loving is tht am not expecting much, i just take whatever comes...Embarrassed
Originally posted by 18shabbo

i 4 one will never quit da show...im here till de end...ive even started 2 save da previous epi. 4 my collection of reruns....nothin can stir me away...considering dat da cast n crew remain da same..
we ARE totally with you...
YES !!! !!! !! if either sanaya or barun get replaced, THEN I QUIT! but y talk abt that now...am sure tht wont happenLOL

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiangel

I really luv ur post-thank u so much
...actually no one can quit IPKKND FORUM AND IPKKND as one who is so attractive to it ,can't leave as they know that if they don't come how will they vote for IPKKND questions how can they watch interesting news , photos and quick updates of interviews,promos...and if they really care for our leads they will surely come to comment and vote ,see they will come no one can live without it IPKKND and Arhians...

very well said!Clap

Originally posted by reima

Your views are good- but there has to be a growth in character- and that is at present missing in Khushi much as we love her bubbly nature and do not want sugary romance at the cost of her innocent fun, there has to be some growth in character, and that is what the complaint has been-  - romance can take a slow progress;  if LA can be shown as having changed , becoming sensitive etc., when Khushi's lack of sensitivity at times with Arnav is projected it comes across as harsh and I think many object to that.

Otherwise you are right- the fun side has to be maintained and nobody would like a seamless, non- conflict oriented romance between the leads- Payash have nothing to discuss, no challenges to face with each other and already it seems to be a taken for granted type of relationship- the fire and sparks are the attraction of Arhi relationship but it should not be at the cost of an immature portrayal which irritates audiences.

as a mature fan , u have got a good pointSmile

Originally posted by mysterygirl123

bilkul sahi .

humein to maza aa raha hai bhai...anyways i dint have a high capacity for taking too many unnatural rabba ve moments... i start questioning how come she always falls when he is there to catch her, and how come he catches her even if he is 5 miles away.

I have been truly enjoying the entire story , its fairly tight scripted and shows progress when it needs to...good going

humain bhi bahutt maza aa raha hay..actually hum toh chahte hay ki yeh hamesha aise hi chale!LOL
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

totally agree wid u.. Clap Thumbs Up
in fct I feel sorry 4 all those,who r a part of either team asr or team khushi..Cry
i luv both the characters equally,wid all their strengths & weaknesses..Heart
u mean there is team ASR and team khushi?Shocked
thts aweful!
paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
heyy nelo... excellent post... waise i didn't cum onl9 yesterday.. but i saw on my mobile ...i just can't understannd wat's happening to our forum... i love ipkknd.. it just roxxx !!
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

heyy nelo... excellent post... waise i didn't cum onl9 yesterday.. but i saw on my mobile ...i just can't understannd wat's happening to our forum... i love ipkknd.. it just roxxx !!
TAHNK U SOO MUCH paul di!
thats what paul di! saw so many posts expressing their disappointment..it wasnt tht bad also,,actually it wasnt at all bad!Unhappyi lovved it
Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
It was a GREAT episode! I was laughing so hard at Khushi and Arnav. And Arnav's "what the".
It was awesome!
:D

If people want to quit, let them! We can't force someone to watch the show. But people who love the storyline, the characters and the pace, will stay back to watch it till the end (like me) :D 

sayani2807

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdamage

It was a GREAT episode! I was laughing so hard at Khushi and Arnav. And Arnav's "what the".
It was awesome!
:D

If people want to quit, let them! We can't force someone to watch the show. But people who love the storyline, the characters and the pace, will stay back to watch it till the end (like me) :D 

obv..even i was laffing a lot yesterday!

i dont think anyone wants to quit, but they want agrowth in the charactersSmile

Krani

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

TAHNK U SOO MUCH paul di!
thats what paul di! saw so many posts expressing their disappointment..it wasnt tht bad also,,actually it wasnt at all bad!Unhappyi lovved it

i know... it was a lovely epi.. i don't know wat's the prob??Confused

Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 22 December 2011 at 5:33am

Go to top