Y angriya gaye ho people? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SweetRozie123

Oh wow girl. Loved your post it's so true.
After seeing this post I don't think anyone would want to quit this show. I don't think show is childish, Its great the way its going- I agree where you have said that you don't want the love track coming so soon << I totally agree with you... loved it- thanks for sharing... :D xx

thank you SO much for liking the posT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thts wat i have been telling ppl it nt at all childish, and if it is, then thts what i like😊
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

no yaar.. i m 17... but still how was it childish..can any1 tell me?? i mean wat khushi teasing her jiji was childish ..or her shouting after seeing a guy wid her in d bathroom was childish... ??  this is khushi... wat has happened to odrs???😭

oh 17,πŸ˜›

thts what..am looking forward to more such epis!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

thank you SO much for liking the posT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thts wat i have been telling ppl it nt at all childish, and if it is, then thts what i like😊

- aww, no probs!😊
LOL if people do find this show childish then I am sorry they should go and watch another show that would appeal them. me too, if people class it as "childish" then I am happy for it to be childish. Thats the whole point of Khushi's or whoever's character being bubbly and funny... 😊 I am totally loving this showww!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ xx
Originally posted by SweetRozie123

- aww, no probs!😊
LOL if people do find this show childish then I am sorry they should go and watch another show that would appeal them. me too, if people class it as "childish" then I am happy for it to be childish. Thats the whole point of Khushi's or whoever's character being bubbly and funny... 😊 I am totally loving this showww!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ xx

good pointπŸ˜‰

my frnds think am so addicted to this show tht i have gone mad...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

good pointπŸ˜‰

my frnds think am so addicted to this show tht i have gone mad...πŸ˜†

awwwπŸ˜ƒ
me too. I am also addicted to this show- I love it. :P
haha, us fans can never hear a word against this show πŸ˜†
luking frwrd 2 d cocktail party track & also a very jealous asr..😍 πŸ˜›
 let's hope ppl wdnt hv complaint abt dis upcoming track or say "whtevr happened was 222 much OTT..." or "khushi's character is vre inconsistent...her engagement hd been broken recently & she s partying like dis,dats too OTT & inconsistent..."or"asr,instead of confronting khushi abt her broken engagement,is enjoying d party..",etc etc πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
hey Nelo!! i totally agree with your points!! This bashing and spamming is going way to far!

and obviously, anyone who starts watching this show, just can't quit it!!
yaar u r absolutely rght..many of dem r disappointed abt today's epiii..but i don't  know why?????????wat happnd to all of them...its time to take every relationship to move further.tats wat happnd n our show..dey beautifully showed deir relationship improving day by day...why u all need nly arhiii romance.not need a story...keep ur fingerscrossed...upcuming epiii's will bring u all back to dis forum wid so many posts...i said lot...but no offence guys...its my take..IPKKND just rockzzz as always...
loved your post
i am  17 and i have become so addicted to ipkknd that i cant live without it. i love this show and although i agree khushi has been acting silly now and then, i really enjoy the fun she brings about. even though i want arshi to be together, i dont want it fast. i dont want any adult romance now, if u want it there are  a lot man bollywood films and other soaps to watch. i love this show because it lightens my mood after a hectic day at school and its fun and humour makes us more appreciative of life
i wil cmnt when on lapy,thx a ton 4 lykng:)