Y angriya gaye ho people? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

and if still people have problem then
- Isnt what you saw today the same thing you have been watching for months?The same ASR gussa and kkg ka dhamakedar jawaab and KKG's silly funny nonsense etc? then why all of a sudden you have a problem today?๐Ÿ˜•

Neloufer - the bold is exactly the problem. I love IPK and love sarun and arhi and love their interactions.  but after 6 months, the same fare becomes a bit overdone. So much has happened in their lives in the recent episodes, yet there is not a shred of understanding on KKG's part not any appreciation on ASR's part. So it feels like we are doing stand alone episodes where gussa and smart retorts seem to make up filler episodes.

the story needs to move, preferably ASR making the next move.

The CVs have to do something really stupid like push KKG towards shyam or bigamy track or serious saas bahu nonsense before any one would quit.

Its like a family here you know, we complain, we grovel and in the end we come back home to roost.
Originally posted by IPKKND4ever

hmm...This is great thinking
very goos post and whatever may come-people wont be able to quit the show-well said dear

thank u saksh!๐Ÿค—

ya i know , noone will quit๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by amisuv

We r not quitting, just a bit restless and impatient wih the CV's...

Arhi rocks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thts gr8 reasoning to be upset dear,lol๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Neloufer - the bold is exactly the problem. I love IPK and love sarun and arhi and love their interactions.  but after 6 months, the same fare becomes a bit overdone. So much has happened in their lives in the recent episodes, yet there is not a shred of understanding on KKG's part not any appreciation on ASR's part. So it feels like we are doing stand alone episodes where gussa and smart retorts seem to make up filler episodes.

the story needs to move, preferably ASR making the next move.

The CVs have to do something really stupid like push KKG towards shyam or bigamy track or serious saas bahu nonsense before any one would quit.

Its like a family here you know, we complain, we grovel and in the end we come back home to roost.

wow! Thats gr8 reasoning! thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š

@red-yes he shud!

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

JO BHE HO LOVE SARUN N ARSHI

thats obvious maham ๐Ÿค—
nymore comments ppl? :) dont feel bad hun
bilkul sahi .

humein to maza aa raha hai bhai...anyways i dint have a high capacity for taking too many unnatural rabba ve moments... i start questioning how come she always falls when he is there to catch her, and how come he catches her even if he is 5 miles away.

I have been truly enjoying the entire story , its fairly tight scripted and shows progress when it needs to...good going

i 4 one will never quit da show...im here till de end...ive even started 2 save da previous epi. 4 my collection of reruns....nothin can stir me away...considering dat da cast n crew remain da same..
we ARE totally with you...
thnk u ppl!i wil cumnt wen am on ma lappy,very nyc response
Nelo๐Ÿค—
luvd ur +vity.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Personaly i enjoyd d epi...m takin each epi as it cums..more expectn..more disappointment..so njoy d shw widout tinkin muc.

Its gud 2 do constructive criticism..bt one shud nt 4get der is diff betn opinions n complains.

gud post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ