Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

What are Kahna/Radhika plans?

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What are Kahna plans? It sure has something to be with the mystery man!! Is the mystery person also responsible what happen to Radhika I think he is? So Kahna is waiting for him to get punish too!! Lol seems like Barkha is going to get married to Vivek poor him! Doesn't seem her drama is working, not to get married!! Don't see how the msytery man can help her with this!! Only if he is the groom but I doubt it!! Was thinking what about Rohan then. He sure will try to sabatoge this marriage!! Lets see!!
 Kahna must have know the mystery person might be coming was that the intention from Kahna since the beginning?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes kanha must have known the mystery person might be cmg and it was intention of kanha from beginning
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so the mystery person also knows that kahna is here and they will pit their diff.mayas against each other to see who has the upper hand ---maybe something happened long ago where good fought against evil and evil thinks this time he has the upper hand ---ha ha ha ha
anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hopefully kahna might know who is the mystery person , but  dont how battling with him bring justice to radhika
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will be interesting what this mystery guy brings to the show. Hope it will be interesting.
viprakshi thumbnail
i think kanha want to see that mystery person in the pic...
sesikala thumbnail
battle between human and God and cvs want's to win human but its not correct God is always God Don't insult God
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn;t understand what Aman was saying in the video interview. Can somebody please translate ? thanks
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see and wait what he want indeed!! I do think he is responsible what happen to Radhika as the person was helping Barkha!!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Kanha is a God after all. He has to know about the mystery person & must be waiting for him to come out of hiding.He was equally involved in Radhika's murder since he was the mastermind behind this game plan with Barkha.She was just a pawn. I think after this demon's entry Kanha will punish both of them & finish off the culprits.