Afsar Bitiya

Likeable Jodi

Poll Question: Which Jodi Do You Like The Best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [92.11%]
3 [7.89%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Which Jodi Do You Like To See More

Pintu And Krishna
Pintu And Pinky
Pinky And Babloo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-aamina--Jafrina-moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Likeable Jodi" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Ofcourse wouldd  like 2 see Kinshuk-Mitali aka Pintu-Krishna jodi more Embarrassed 

Waise U shld hav included KInash , kinshuk n Yash jodi also becozz as for now I liked them d most LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-aamina--Nirvana-ragvir.fan

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ofcourse wouldd  like 2 see Kinshuk-Mitali aka Pintu-Krishna jodi more Embarrassed 

Waise U shld hav included KInash , kinshuk n Yash jodi also becozz as for now I liked them d most LOL
LOL I agree with you...but truly out of the 3 jodis-it's Krishna and Pintu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

LOL I agree with you...but truly out of the 3 jodis-it's Krishna and Pintu

I Too Like Krishna and Pintu Of The Three, But Pinky Is Parallel Lead Of The Show Is There Going To Be Love Triangle or Pinky Going Pair With Babloo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Mythily 

Yes She is parallel lead . There will b Love Traingle for sure becozz Whtever Krishna wants , Pinky 2 needs tht n when Pintu will b attracted 2 Krishna n not Pinky , Obviouslyy he not gonna give any bhaav 2 Pinky how much I guessed frm DBPS Char So Pinky then Surelyy will wnat 2 snatch DBPS frm Krishna . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Nirvana-

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Pintu and krishna all the way!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with Sushmita...Pintu will like Krishna (not sure if she'll like him back Ermm) and Pinky will be attracted to Pintu but he wouldn't like her...and she will try her best to make him hers and get him away from Krishna (sorry Pinky your daddy's money can't buy love)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsuman4evrmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

I agree with Sushmita...Pintu will like Krishna (not sure if she'll like him back Ermm) and Pinky will be attracted to Pintu but he wouldn't like her...and she will try her best to make him hers and get him away from Krishna (sorry Pinky your daddy's money can't buy love)

I Think Your Rite, But Will Pinky Will Always Like That Or She Change... Hope She Change Soon. I Don't Want To See Shivshakthi As Pinky To Be A In A Grey Shade For That Long...I Want Her To Help Krishna In Any Way Without Be Jealous Of Her . Want Her To A Caring Girl Like Her Role Bebo, Miss Bebo So Much... I Would Love To See Pinky And Pintu Scene And How Pintu Going To Be Like A Superman And Saving Krishna...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Nirvana-moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.