Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? (Page 2)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cxw1065

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka

Sorry for gatecrashing...but I don't think the TM  wanted a romantic track...

@ bold- dat s wat all v want...not OTT antics! 6 months over...is it too much 2 ask for a normal convo?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcySunshine25Priya_128Shas3--sumana13--Nope123

SaalaDonkey IF-Dazzler
SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
actually i felt tht I JUST LOVED THE bathroom scene and was expectin this only from our kkg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regret making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. LOL

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no. How do these CVs manage to shift from a scene like yesterday's where Khushi was blurting out her feelings to him, which she hadn't shared with anyone to something like today's scenes? I mean no awkwardness at all, and full rewind.

Great post!
-Ishita

PS: I noticed your sig. Loveee Once Upon a Time! Big smile

Edited by aa123.80 - 21 December 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00spsharmilaSunriseGreenShas3ClaraOswald.asha...--sumana13--SillyPepperpinky_blueskiesNope123

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I DON T AGREE ! their chemsitry is as sizzling as cute as ever BUT yes i'll put it in like this we r NOT getting proper scenes , romantic scenes , no rabba ve's .

The comical scene had a beautiful and comical chemistry !BUT CVS if they do come there rise up out of yr slumbers and give us the LEADSSS ROAMNCE FOR GODS SAKE !

SARUN ROCKS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! LOL

erm, U don't  shower fully clothed , Do U ?? WinkLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia--sumana13--trina2010incandescentpinky_blueskies

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regretting making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. LOL

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no.

Great post!
-Ishita

Ishu loved ur response
@ bold - Exactly! just few hours b4  emotional break down took place...suddenly everything changed..and it was  time for slapstick...
I can understand the need to maintain balance...
This bi-polarity really dilutes the emotions...Can't v have normal paced scenes b4 reaching other end...

Edited by cindrella255 - 21 December 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y are CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..Cry
A: Khushiii... Dead
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...Big smile Tongue LOL
A:Confused

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand), Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

Hi Sommy,

M disagreeing with u here.. The actors had lots of chemistry..that comic scene would have come to naught had there been no chemistry, understanding ..

What seems to be the issue is that both look fatigued  and the synergy is missing ... They need some time off for them to recoup themselves..

Bathroom scene did not require Passion, it required  comedy which was in ample display ..second they are at square one..with  both aware that that the other is single but unaware whether they hold any special place in others hearts  ..when they begin to sort out their messed up feelings..U will get ur passion, ..

Another  habit of this forum is ..based on 2 sec precap..One builds a whole castle  and this inevitably leads to crashing disappointment..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcymaansi12cxw1065Shaily.spsharmilahi50prathikrifareemeera30--sumana13--pinky_blueskiesImzi

fazzy-wazzy Senior Member
fazzy-wazzy
fazzy-wazzy

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, i feel that their chemistry has sizzled out a bit...

i want to see intense passion rather than cute romance...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00--sumana13--Nope123

Go to top