Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

Yes Somy, I like the slightly mellowed ASR...and frankly, I don't think he's turned into a mushy puppy eyed guy. I think the correct thing to say would be he's more tolerant of KKG's antics.. There were traces of his ASR'ism when he said WT...outside the bathroom. And also when he was driving the car in the ending scene.

Somy, I'll be frank - I started liking ASR the day the creatives started showing his attraction towards Khushi. Because even though he put her through all those things in the office track, there was that softness in his eyes for her.
I'm not a blind ASR fan who'll defend his every action, saying he's hot when he's angry and cheer when he's back to saying hurtful mean words.
I was appalled when I saw the earlier episodes, when he was the ASR!!

Same goes for Khushi - I love her character, but cringe when she goes OTT, even though its part of her character. 
I'm not a blind fan of either...if I see either one doing something I don't like, I'll say it.
And when I go ga-ga over their scenes, I'll give it my best...😆

So you are just a polite politically correct version of me...😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I really don't think ASR has turned too soft.  I mean, that's the whole point right???  Arnav needs to evolve into a softer kinder person.  I do get what you all mean by having passion though and not to have Arnav be some sort of a pushover or complete softy.  I agree with you in that aspect. 

Now for Khushi.  WHAT WERE THE CVS THINKING?  That scene after they come out of the bathroom was terrible!  It was NOT funny.  What was she doing???  I mean.  How old is she??

They should definitely show her being cute and kiddish at times...but she is not 2 years old for Pete's sake.  I'm sure Arnav must have looked at her and wondered why he liked her in the first place. 

Sorry for being harsh...but that scene did not make any sense.  It was annoying. 

This PH is famous for converting lions into puppies...Mann the lion became Geet's puppy...Mann,...Stand,Sit.
Agree with you about Khushi...
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Somyyy... I don't know if I am watching the same show anymore. I feel like I am watching a cocktail of The curious case of Benjamin Button, Memento and 50 first dates, sprinkled with Matchpoint and Rudali
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't mind the comedy aspect as Khushi teasing Payal about Akash has been happening for a while now and she wasn't expecting Arnav. I loved the bathroom scene, its what happened after that that made the scene over the top. Why on earth was Khushi screaming for Payal? Khushi could have easily asked Arnav why he was in her room without having to call for Payal. The writers go OTT with Khushi at times, takes away the impact of the scenes.

They are setting new standard for OTT. But she burnt few calories jogging on the spot..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You got all the eye balls you wanted through this topic,agreeing to disagree or disagree to agree or just agree/disagree.

Let the CVs do what they want to do as they need to consider other section of society /generation (middle or older still keeping youth ) to continue watching their show .Expectations and demand are high from channel side and TRPs. Its not easy to get everyone pleased or hooked to the show , otherwise you can see the show wrapping off in another 2 months if they only go with Arshi and their chemistry alone.Both Arshi (SARUN) have set the base for this show(faces as leads )  for 6 months along with awesome team,now they need to work on other things for the show to last longer.(running )

If channel comes across an intresting concept from other PH for this same slot which can bring money and popularity to the channel ,IPK can be chopped off completely (forbid me ) as its been 7 months almost.

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somzz007

@Bold: That's all I need.. Its not just romance I am talking about. But I want them to have a good talk before the misunderstanding starts. Exactly what was the point in showing the bathroom scene if it wasn't supposed to get their feeling back. I sure didn't like the comic timing. N That's my POV.

Agreed 😊.. we all want that to happen & I think CVs has already started to work on that & we will surely see that.. all what we need at this point is patience (although it's really hard for me too, to see Shyam's creepy actions) & let CVs do that in their way.. that's all what I wanted to say.. afterall it's a love-story about ARHI.. I think while the wedding preps of Akash-Payel, they'll probably have normal convo, only if ASR can keep himself cool after knowing NK's interest in Khushi.. I've a doubt that he might yell at her to hide his frustration 😆.. 
At this point, ARHI shares nothing, no emotional bonding, they are totally unaware of each other's feelings, although they care for each other deeply & in love (for Khushi her feelings are buried somewhere down, so I'm afraid that ASR needs to initiate & give some indication so that KKG can understand, like LA suggested before her departure).. I'm really eager to see how CVs bring that attraction & love re-appear between them.. 
And since you asked, I thought for a while about the bathroom scene.. probably they wanted to show their increasing level of comfort (1st during the funny phone convo & now this time she talked with him like a couple) & ASR's slow transformation towards Arnav.. It so unlikely for anyone, specially a well-mannered person like ASR, to visit someone, sitting at the drawing room as guest & then suddenly go inside to help Khushi at the bathroom, without thinking the later consequences 😆.. basically, when Khushi  is concerned, he takes the lead.. he even didn't think twice/waited for Payel to finish the phone convo.. I enjoyed that part 😃 (apart from Khushi's running at the same place)..
Originally posted by: keti00

@Somzzz... Can't agree with you more.  When your love interest is 10 years old, there is no chemistry to begin with, poor ASR...🤣🤣

I hope he doesn't start treating her as his kid...Bachcha rho mat...😆
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ditto.. can't agree you more.. 
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

Totally agree with you...I think the creative should keep in mind that if they:

keep the story consistent not jumping from one thing to another. They should make every episode connected to the next epi and so on.

mature conversation between the leads.. Little cute fights is O.K but everything has it's own time.

character development( specially Khushi's) developing the character while keeping their originality intact.

realism. I know the show is fictional but they need to make it more realistic specially with their feeling. I mean one day they all emotional and sad the next day total comedy.

realizing their feelings (i am not saying accepting their feeling) I mean Asr is mature how come he doesn't now he is in love, so is khushi I mean there was so many signs and she still didn't see it.

If the cvs follow all the above I believe we'll have a beautiful love story growing and we'll all get to  enjoy it without frustration.

SIGHS...HOPING FOR THE BEST
sorry
I probably didn't make any sense here.

Awesome points..!!
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next