Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized? - Page 4

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was expecting some nyc romantic scene out there...but ahhh sab umeedo py pani phir gaya.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y do CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..😭
A: Khushiii... ðŸ¤¢
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...😃 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
A:😕

For me its like there are 2 sets of writers ,one for comedy and one for the drama .And these writers have never met each other. The director seems to think oh we made Khushi cry so let me take a page of another writers script now and make her look like a fool.

There are two writers actually. GH and the other one I think is Vincent Franklin. I read somehwere.  I am guessing GH writes the comedy stuff. 

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand), Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

That scene came out of nowhere. 

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

I don't see it happening in IPK...ever !! 

P.S: For anyone who thinks I just for romance,its not so.I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. 

Archana Puran Singh comedy is the right term. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. At least from the bathroom scene I just wanted an eye lock. There didn't have to be any strong passion just a moment of connect while they spoke through their eyes but I guess that's too much to ask for because the CVs are keeping their dialogues and responses with so much inconsistency. Was there even a purpose of that scene today? I mean it really did nothing in moving the story forward. It only built our expectations and just crushed them.
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y do CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

Yes, we do need a funny scene.  Every action has a reaction.  Having cried and lost a friend, KKG is in desperate need of something positive, so she decides to make an effort and tease her sis.  Maybe she was just trying to concentrate on what the good in her life was at the moment.  Maybe she just wanted to make her sister happy (a habit of hers).  Maybe she was just sick of being  sad/upset and wanted to laugh for a while.  

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..😭
A: Khushiii... ðŸ¤¢
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...😃 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
A:😕

For me its like there are 2 sets of writers ,one for comedy and one for the drama .And these writers have never met each other. The director seems to think oh we made Khushi cry so let me take a page of another writers script now and make her look like a fool.

she didn't look like a fool to me, she looked like someone making an effort, someone who wants to concentrate on the positive, someone who wants to laugh-- this is her personality, which has been consistent throughout-- to look for the positive in everything

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand), Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

Please see my previous post as an explanation to this-- in summary-- no passion because their emotions are burnt out-- they need time to recover

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

I may come from an odd family-- but there are people I know who talk just like these two.  After all, its not like they're going to sit and talk about "aaj khaane mein kya banega darling".  they bicker-- its a pattern.  And now that bickering is not filled with heat, instead there is an acceptance that they will both just needle each other, but actually when the time comes, they'll act together (as in getting Payash together)

P.S: For anyone who thinks I just for romance,its not so.I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. 

Dear lady, as requested, I've gone through your post; and answered!!
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! ðŸ˜†

Fari ki bacchi .. I know you wish it was you instead of Khushi there..!!
This content was originally posted by: IPKKND4ever

actually i felt tht I JUST LOVED THE bathroom scene and was expectin this only from our kkg

Good for you. I don't want this kind of comedy before the intense conversation is finished.
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regret making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. 😆

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no. How do these CVs manage to shift from a scene like yesterday's where Khushi was blurting out her feelings to him, which she hadn't shared with anyone to something like today's scenes? I mean no awkwardness at all, and full rewind.

Great post!
-Ishita

PS: I noticed your sig. Loveee Once Upon a Time! 😃

Exactly my point...
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fari ki bacchi .. I know you wish it was you instead of Khushi there..!!

Tum log shower, passion imagine karte raho...Arhi instead are shown in childish comedy and amnesia about the passion they once shared
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

I DON T AGREE ! their chemsitry is as sizzling as cute as ever BUT yes i'll put it in like this we r NOT getting proper scenes , romantic scenes , no rabba ve's .

The comical scene had a beautiful and comical chemistry !BUT CVS if they do come there rise up out of yr slumbers and give us the LEADSSS ROAMNCE FOR GODS SAKE !

SARUN ROCKS

When I say chemistry Its just not romantic one. It means them as a team. 
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Sommy,

M disagreeing with u here.. The actors had lots of chemistry..that comic scene would have come to naught had there been no chemistry, understanding .. 

What seems to be the issue is that both look fatigued  and the synergy is missing ... They need some time off for them to recoup themselves..

Bathroom scene did not require Passion, it required  comedy which was in ample display ..second they are at square one..with  both aware that that the other is single but unaware whether they hold any special place in others hearts  ..when they begin to sort out their messed up feelings..U will get ur passion, ..

Another  habit of this forum is ..based on 2 sec precap..One builds a whole castle  and this inevitably leads to crashing disappointment..

Nope You are not getting my point. Its the CVs path of not closing an issue. From the beginning its the same. They have an intense scene which is soon forgotten and is followed by unnecessary childishness. If they wanted a bathroom scene maybe it could have been a romantic one at a later date not just off a broken engagement fiasco. I appreciate good comedy but Khushi's childishness is kind of getting to my nerves.That too after an intense day ..  
My point is to sort out their messed up feelings needs a good conversation.. Like the one when they spoke about their parents..