Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Has the chemistry vaporized?

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

suecnajbegsz786Zee2011Deeps000NsVsShiningStar17ansawkarRiHar20sjnpkashevLiViYaNrp77svmiminottiDanikagansteressDee-TrueMuskaanAndjeniegilgameshRaima36soapoperafanloveBarunValleyGalwayGirlPrasRasprincezsafaSunshine25keti00fazzy-wazzycraziefanJuicee_SushieHeadOverHeelsnancynairsaavan_loverLifu18KaranKittu4evaFlamingsOfLovespsharmilanm21maryam1991RadheKrish1anantanantunna_178AR-ARHI_nailaSwap-ArhiSunriseGreensparikhmusic1ClaraOswald.Shas3-Nithi-fareeamisuvnature-loverAddie07smitarHaRul-loverKeshriyaSupna9stardust--GredForge---sumana13--trina2010Angels11--Krish--anodaksgfan..Apz..desigirl_18mommamia* Unnati *nyxxaa123.80mazkachazkashybabepinky_blueskiesbikeridermomma1128SillyPepperSunoNa...Nidsubh007-Iruni-sweetygirl28Infofan.nirvana.sbk2.Sad.But.True.incandescentMrDarcyfanragzz.

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
The spark is missing between ArHi somz. 
ASR being so soft doesnt suit him, their should be a mixture ASR and Arnav in him. And Kushi can she be shown more mature after having so many ups and downs in her life.
After coming out of bathroom, the scene looked so OTT to me rather than funny.

After Arnav-kushi having feelings for each other frm so many months, their is no conversation that they have in a normal way. Can we have their love story proceeding in a normal way CVs!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000ShiningStar17RiHar20hillySunshine25keti00Juicee_SushieKaranKittu4evaspsharmila-Nithi-music1SunriseGreenShas3--sumana13--trina2010..Apz..SillyPeppertinselpinky_blueskies

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
As much as I get hot n cold behavior of ASR I don get this teary emotional n whacko humour...I understand there shud b a balance but it looks topsy turvy...
prev night - Emotions @ peak,
next mrng- epitome of nautanki  ...It s easy 2 get away with That is Khushi...dats her character...blah..blah...but any hot blooded homo sapien cannot forget everything and behave like as if woke up from a dream...
I remember ...this s Khushi's  *Main Kahaan hoon Syndrome*

Edited by cindrella255 - 21 December 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000silly.pillaSunshine25DanikaJuicee_SushieSunriseGreen-Nithi-Priya_128..Apz..--sumana13--trina2010HaRul-loversbk2SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmazkachazka

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yes I do agree that the spark has vaporized between Arhi - Even though today's episode was damn funny, but I think now the CVs should focus on Arhi's feelings towards each other. It's been 6 months now, come on CV's step it up...!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikacraziefanKaranKittu4evaJuicee_SushieShas3fareeSunriseGreen--sumana13--trina2010..Apz..HaRul-lover

cxw1065 Senior Member
cxw1065
cxw1065

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Two people who are in love CAN be together, in a small space WITHOUT the immediate creation of romantic tension

For goodness sake, this man has just broken up with his long term girlfriend.  This girl has just had her engagement broken

Even though they are linked-- can they not have a few days when their emotions are battered and bruised, where they can't handle thinking about emotions and romance.

WHY do people not want these two to have a RELATIONSHIP, not just a romance.  They are growing towards each other, so much more comfortable with each other than before.  This is a RELATIONSHIP.

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeiluvdarcykulangiRiHar20Rin630JosupraamritabcraziefanDreamer-89zobshehShaily.spsharmilahi50Marciamisuvcanuck-umzMarybartontrina2010Supna9..Apz..--sumana13--ImziDiamondLifeLIKEDMGTargaryenSamiyaIPKKND

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
somy dearest...

fabulous post !!!!

i agree with everything u say !

whyyy extreme comedy after extreme intensity !! they do this time after time and i hate it...! melllow down a bit...then start the comedy na...its as if last night never happened...or does khushi get amnesia as sooon as she leaves RM...

i dont understand who these multiple ppl are who write the sketch and the episodes...but they are doing a real weird job of maintaining continuity !! 

and no softie lead please...if i wanted that i'd watch akash !...
why cant be strong and telling her off for the antics as well as the guy who cares for her...i mean why does have it have to be this extreme or that...! ugggh ! character assasination is slowly happening ...

i wonder if the CVs remember that there are 2 broken engagements...2 people who have gone thru hell and back...it doesnt go away in a night !!!!!! 

sigh...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieSunriseGreenShas3-Nithi---sumana13--trina2010asha...SillyPepperaa123.80Infofanpinky_blueskies

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! LOL

Edited by incandescent - 21 December 2011 at 11:44am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteressloveBarunValleyraiiJuicee_Sushie-Nithi-SunriseGreenpreetijaiswal19..Apz..--sumana13--trina2010SillyPepperARJRANSIDVARSKnyxxpinky_blueskies

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! LOL

ROFL Nice one Fari...!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika--sumana13--trina2010incandescent

Go to top