Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all coming to today's episode
i really really expected a passionate scene today!!
and i thought: "why can't the damn lock just get stuck for once??"
and we also had so so many OS with wonderful ideas written by our dear members.

But i still enjoyed today's epi!! it was full of Arhi nok- joks๐Ÿ˜†

but why are some here in the forum so so disappointed and down today??๐Ÿ˜•

don't won't give up hope guys!! 
i mean how can we forget what all the CVs have shown us until now?? 

-the rain hug 
- teej scene (it was just *wow* how arnav ran when he saw that khushi was fainting)
-nainital trip 
-diwali track  
-farak padtha hain track

and have some memories evoked in u again??๐Ÿ˜†

i agree that in the past few weeks there haven't been many real and passionate Arhi moments! but it is a realistic soap!! i mean we cannot always expect them to be like love- sick teenagers or arnav always staring at khushi!!

and lastly: Chill guys!! just some few episodes don't define a show!!

so lets just sit back and enjoy the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i'm sure the CVs are upto something and Nanda Kishore will bring us an Arnav green with jealousy!! hihihih๐Ÿ˜†

plz leave loads of comments and lemme know ur opinion๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree 100% with what you just said!
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

I agree 100% with what you just said!

thanks for agreeing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes right..! Agree to your point!!

Yesterday the forum was full on hype and today everyone was upset though we had Arhi scenes..!!๐Ÿ˜›

I agree, just couple of episodes is not all about!!
They have to run it, for that fillers are required(As long as as it is not completely filled by snake)

Will wait for a better episode..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Yes right..! Agree to your point!!

Yesterday the forum was full on hype and today everyone was upset though we had Arhi scenes..!!๐Ÿ˜›

I agree, just couple of episodes is not all about!!
They have to run it, for that fillers are required(As long as as it is not completely filled by snake)

Will wait for a better episode..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yess!! i think we should just relax and see what the CVs have got for us๐Ÿ˜Š

and i also agree that they need fillers and i'm ok with it bcz today's filler was full of Arhi nok-joks!!
๐Ÿ˜†

and we just have to wait and see๐Ÿ˜Š
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

don't won't give up hope guys!! 
i mean how can we forget what all the CVs have shown us until now?? 

Good perspective.
I watch IPK because it is in my view a genre-iconoclast.  
IPK is a victim of its own success because they created an expectation by their phenomenal early episodes. Yes, I do experience frustration with recent sub-par episodes, but I hold the long view and I believe in their promise. As someone said on another thread, I'm also guilty of micro-watching. I analyze each word, each gesture, each plot turn---but I do so because I am interested in good writing and discussing it illuminates how and why IPK is different.
I'm here to stay---I'll watch as long as IPK presents the show, I'll receive it as they serve it up, and I'll continue to fall in love with ASR and KKG.
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Good perspective.
I watch IPK because it is in my view a genre-iconoclast.  
IPK is a victim of its own success because they created an expectation by their phenomenal early episodes. Yes, I do experience frustration with recent sub-par episodes, but I hold the long view and I believe in their promise. As someone said on another thread, I'm also guilty of micro-watching. I analyze each word, each gesture, each plot turn---but I do so because I am interested in good writing and discussing it illuminates how and why IPK is different.
I'm here to stay---I'll watch as long as IPK presents the show, I'll receive it as they serve it up, and I'll continue to fall in love with ASR and KKG.

yess!! i completely agree that the forum (including myself) overanalyze things!! but i just can't help it!!! i keep noticing every single aspect and we all hold on to every single expression they show us!!

and i'm with u!! i won't quit watching IPKKND never ever!! i'll always go with what the CVs show us ๐Ÿ˜Š