Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

54321out M

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 5274

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
tanmays is too much good arushi get his fake love show...and he also said to arushi that appolgise to kommal...poor professer wiiil do tuttion in this old age...menka try her best and in tenshion she talk about school and now pratgya hears all and she gone for samar school parishani main ghalat bhool gae menka jee i think that school guard tell pratgya  that menka came very late to take him and also beats himand pratgya knows that she talkked with her in the phone and she said that she is waiting for the bell ...thats mean she lied...pratgya looked very angry on her what wil she dooo ..
Menka days543210 out

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysumairabanosanitha7idreeskhan123aka.aiera_umababithajCaped_CrusaderMitu_Snigdha_KhanamMuskaan92dhakarnriyya6

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil86

tanmays is too much good arushi get his fake love show...and he also said to arushi that appolgise to kommal...poor professer wiiil do tuttion in this old age...menka try her best and in tenshion she talk about school and now pratgya hears all and she gone for samar school parishani main ghalat bhool gae menka jee i think that school guard tell pratgya  that menka came very late to take him and also beats himand pratgya knows that she talkked with her in the phone and she said that she is waiting for the bell ...thats mean she lied...pratgya looked very angry on her what wil she dooo ..
Menka days543210 out
like title Big smileThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierSnigdha_Khanam

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 3729

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil86

tanmays is too much good arushi get his fake love show...and he also said to arushi that appolgise to kommal...poor professer wiiil do tuttion in this old age...menka try her best and in tenshion she talk about school and now pratgya hears all and she gone for samar school parishani main ghalat bhool gae menka jee i think that school guard tell pratgya  that menka came very late to take him and also beats himand pratgya knows that she talkked with her in the phone and she said that she is waiting for the bell ...thats mean she lied...pratgya looked very angry on her what wil she dooo ..
Menka days543210 out
tanmay...Arushi two sides of a coin...both same...shameDead
prof takin tuition is good...will keep him occupied ...not think of NainajiWink...tomorrow we'll get to hear pratz's speech
Perturbed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 5274

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
good speech if she tell that to sajjan than sajjan willl take serious action aagainst her shakti cant protect her from his father...
i think pratgya know sajjan very well she know that if she tell them than menka is  history so that why she wants to talk with her alone...may be
aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 3729

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil86

good speech if she tell that to sajjan than sajjan willl take serious action aagainst her shakti cant protect her from his father...
i think pratgya know sajjan very well she know that if she tell them than menka is  history so that why she wants to talk with her alone...may be
your speculation very goodClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 5274

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
tanmey khudar nahi hai professer once told krishna if u leave yr parents that where will u keep my daughter now seee old days krishna kept her in his addda remember and when professer asked krishna to come to their house he refused and said i can keep my wife very well.and said we ar thakhurs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aka.aier

Originally posted by Devil86

good speech if she tell that to sajjan than sajjan willl take serious action aagainst her shakti cant protect her from his father...
i think pratgya know sajjan very well she know that if she tell them than menka is  history so that why she wants to talk with her alone...may be
your speculation very goodClap
i like also Thumbs Uptalk truthSmilefrom heart Smile
very good devil bro Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aier

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil86

tanmey khudar nahi hai professer once told krishna if u leave yr parents that where will u keep my daughter now seee old days krishna kept her in his addda remember and when professer asked krishna to come to their house he refused and said i can keep my wife very well.and said we ar thakhurs
very good observed Bhai Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index