Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmis

Thanks Misti for the write up. Angie,  even I thought Dev was on the verge of calling Barkah his behen πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜† i wanted this one line form Dev "ye aa gayi meri behen" then i wud be able to relent on my Dev bashing...
chipak thumbnail
Thanks Misti..yesy maybe Avi did a brilliant job with whatever is given to him but i am not much thrilled...This is the only extent to which now teh once male lead of Cb can go show his kidlike/needy aspect to his wife..He is in his own dreamland and not willing to standup and do anything more concrete then saying some stuffs once in a while..i am fed up of his attitude..but laughed alot reading the updates
Funny that he almost proclaimed BH to be his sister  as she so conveniently made Daughter from DIL of this bizzare house..(even Rohan sis too so no way she can marry Rohan..) PB is one strange house..claiming to work for society dharam karam and never bother to look back at their own deeds..
Anyways a valid point you asked/answered in Angies post..had BH been a nice girl fallen for Dev after having played this gharwali bharawali drama what will then..is it justified to play with any girls feelings like the way whole PB is doing (not saying Bh is any poor girl)

I simply dont get the point behind marrying off Bh in hurry..is this her punishment knaha is planning (which wont be successful courtesy to new devil coming i m sure0 but what exactly is the point..is it the way knaha planning to punish her and send away from PB for all her crimes..i mean is this the stamp that Bh deeds will never be revealed??  Now i read some post whr Cv/writer of the show is asking some feedback and happen to have read one of his response: someone asked how long this cat mouse game will continue and he responded let this track which started with bang end with bang so keep waiting or something like that...now i wanted to reply which i wont out thr in his thread coz i know nothing matters to them than their big headed egos and nonsensical writing..bang up job with the script and when finally this track will be culminating noone will care to see that bang...
when they are unable to give proper justice to characters they wanted a mockery by showing God vs Demon ladai..i mean they cant take baby steps and now planning quick run to success..which can only come with proper logic to story, correct pace and better presentation...i see nothing is in it but yes a mess of different characters who are changing their stances everyday is definitely present...
With the upcoming track i already kissed goodbye to any logical/emotionally satisfying closure to this BH track..with the daily nuatanki shown i can either laugh or cry at the condition this show has been reduced..medieval outlook and discursive writing which is made/changed on daily basis
As for Avina i suggest they start pitching their talent to  more worthy projects and channels/Ph..my heart goes out for them and feel somewheresponsible for having them stuck in this kind of script/no script (from start i a m saying)
Sorry but somehow i feel whenever i m posting its only anger coming out i try each day to remain positive with the show but i simply can not do that any longer. if something comes out of this trcak more beneficial for this show/actors i am willing to take any tomatoes chapples thrown at me from those who r loving it but i doubt thatEdited by chipak - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I only liked Radhika/Kanha and Dev's scene where he gets angry and has to be pacified. They are so cute together but the CVs fail to see that and are spending way too much time on Barkha's track. Enough already, give the viewers a well needed break from Barkha and put back the focus on Dev and Radhika. By Radhika I mean the real Radhika not Kanha. While its been a treat to watch Rubina as Kanha, I'm ready to get back to the old CB instead of the Barkha show.

The viewers do need a break from Barkha...can't understand that why can't they remove her from the scene for sometime and then bring her back later on. They have got another villian coming in and they already have others around like Rohan. They should also start a parallel track of real Radhika...
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

πŸ˜† i wanted this one line form Dev "ye aa gayi meri behen" then i wud be able to relent on my Dev bashing...

Dev should start singing...πŸ˜‰

Behena mere is bhaiye behen ke rishte ko nibhana
Behena mere
Behena mere abh kabhi na mere sharir ko chuna
behena mere
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Dev should start singing...πŸ˜‰

Behena mere is bhaiye behen ke rishte ko nibhana
Behena mere
Behena mere abh kabhi na mere sharir ko chuna
behena mere

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Misti wonderful..here i can imagine this happening and the day it will happen in Cbland i will watch CB again... but till then to spare my head from any more trouble i deny to see it at any cost
πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
misti73 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Misti wonderful..here i can imagine this happening and the day it will happen in Cbland i will watch CB again... but till then to spare my head from any more trouble i deny to see it at any cost
πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Thanks Seema...πŸ˜‰

And Padma will give a beaming smile which will somtimes chane to an isnecure one and she will start singing...πŸ˜‰

Yuhi kat jayega safar sath chalne se
Barkha kabhi biwi kabhi behen banke rehene se

Hum hai rahi darma ke chal karna hai hamara kaam
Palbhar main biwi se behen ban na hai  na koi bara kaam
chipak thumbnail

Thanks Seema...πŸ˜‰

And Padma will give a beaming smile which will somtimes chane to an isnecure one and she will start singing...πŸ˜‰

Yuhi kat jayega safar sath chalne se
Barkha kabhi biwi kabhi behen banke rehene se

Hum hai rahi darma ke chal karna hai hamara kaam
Palbhar main biwi se behen ban na hai  na koi bara kaam

πŸ˜†
Misti you spontaneous comments are always marvelousπŸ˜ƒ i dearly miss your comic  columns on Abhay and Rads..anychance for something on Bholu K/R and Bh ..oh i am alwyas asking but give it some considerationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
chipak thumbnail
Misti wht abt Dev singing this song for Bh..πŸ˜‰ i m not good at parody but i am laughing on it prospectπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PHbPk860AI[/YOUTUBE]

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I did find the last scene funny where he was calling Barkha the daughter of the house and ignoring that once she was called DIL of the house (of course the PF has convenient amnesia when it suits them).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh found that amusing too. I actually find it more amusing from Padma than Dev, becuase Dev never wanted to give Barkha any rights it was Padma who was going DIL DIL...this lady will use anybody for her security, but then she also becomes normal and thoughtful if her securtiy issues are taken care off. Barkha is in no way in love with Dev...she is obsessed with Dev or anything that Radhika has..but I am thinking if that was a nice girl who genuinly has fallen in love with Dev, just because of Padma's insecurity she will be transformed from a DIL to daughter of the house in a fraction of a second. 

Misti,  loved your songs on Dev and Padma.  Dev would have no problem singing those songs.  On the Karvachauth day, he escaped to his room quickly when Barkha interrrputed him with her love talk while he was walking up in his usual dreamland way dreaming about Radhika.  He quoted R/K's words to her and made his escape.  So he is praying whole heartedly for this marriage and is ready to give Barkha in marriage.  For this he would willingly even play her father's role and do her kanyadan.  

But you are so right about Padma.  If Barkha was nice and Padma had filled her mind up that she was rightfully Dev's wife, then her change of opinion would be devastating to a nice person.  But Padma doesn't care as long as her status is maintained.  Now she is happy because her son may even become RP.  She was not ready to forgive Radhikia but have no qualms that her rapist and murderer son may be getting a dharmic post.

In fact she is a true DIL of Dada.  It would have been better if Hari had told Dada to marry Padma herself as dadi was dead anyway.  That way,  Padma could have been the perfect RPtain to Dada's RP.  But then if Rohan was a son of Dada and Padma,  I wonder how he would have been.  Just being Padma's son has resulted in him being so evil.  With Dada's direct blood, he would have been lethal.

This Kanha has no qualms using an innocent family for his games.  Of course if they make this an illusion, it would be better.  Vishnu had created such illusion for Narad once to teach him a lesson.  Otherwise it leaves a bad taste to think that they can show Kanha doing all these things.That is why I am asking about illusion because otherwise it does leave a bad taste that kanha is using some innocent family to get his work done...By Narada do you mean Shilanidhi and Srimati story?  
 Yes, I think it is the same story.  I remember that Lakshmi was Srimati in that story but I don't remember Narad's name.  He was boasting about his self control and celibate nature and Vishnu to teach him lesson gave him a monkey face but he could see himself as a handsome guy who thought that Srimati would surely only marry him.

misti73 thumbnail

Thanks Misti..yesy maybe Avi did a brilliant job with whatever is given to him but i am not much thrilled...This is the only extent to which now teh once male lead of Cb can go show his kidlike/needy aspect to his wife..He is in his own dreamland and not willing to standup and do anything more concrete then saying some stuffs once in a while..i am fed up of his attitude..but laughed alot reading the updates...Seema yesterday I was seriously thinking what to write because there was nothing to write. So I decided to just write how I am seeing Dev right now ...and then wrote some more in my response to Angies post as something more I am looking for in Dev ...

Funny that he almost proclaimed BH to be his sister  as she so conveniently made Daughter from DIL of this bizzare house..(even Rohan sis too so no way she can marry Rohan..) PB is one strange house..claiming to work for society dharam karam and never bother to look back at their own deeds.I am really praying for the underlined part...
Anyways a valid point you asked/answered in Angies post..had BH been a nice girl fallen for Dev after having played this gharwali bharawali drama what will then..is it justified to play with any girls feelings like the way whole PB is doing (not saying Bh is any poor girl)...this PB family does not really care for anyone else other than themsleves...the way real Radhika was treated actually prooves this. Infact to see to it that Barkha settles in life and to take the responsibility on their shoulder is something that initially real Radhika first thought of and she told Dev about it..that time Dev did not much pay attention to it and just said yes

I simply dont get the point behind marrying off Bh in hurry..is this her punishment knaha is planning (which wont be successful courtesy to new devil coming i m sure0but what exactly is the point..is it the way knaha planning to punish her and send away from PB for all her crimes..i mean is this the stamp that Bh deeds will never be revealed??  I think the point might be to force her to make some things happen...becuase marriage for Barkha now does not make sense...it shoud be declaration to the public and solving that issue first and then they can do the marriage...they are most probably doing the marriage thing first to either keep Barkha in the house for some more time or as a means for the entrance of the boogey man in the show...anyway lets see  Now i read some post whr Cv/writer of the show is asking some feedback and happen to have read one of his response: someone asked how long this cat mouse game will continue and he responded let this track which started with bang end with bang so keep waiting or something like that...now i wanted to reply which i wont out thr in his thread coz i know nothing matters to them than their big headed egos and nonsensical writing..bang up job with the script and when finally this track will be culminating noone will care to see that bang...I am not paying any attention to the declarations of anyone from the creative team.
when they are unable to give proper justice to characters they wanted a mockery by showing God vs Demon ladai..i mean they cant take baby steps and now planning quick run to success..which can only come with proper logic to story, correct pace and better presentation...i see nothing is in it but yes a mess of different characters who are changing their stances everyday is definitely present...they are running after TRPs without coherent thought.
With the upcoming track i already kissed goodbye to any logical/emotionally satisfying closure to this BH track..with the daily nuatanki shown i can either laugh or cry at the condition this show has been reduced..medieval outlook and discursive writing which is made/changed on daily basis
As for Avina i suggest they start pitching their talent to  more worthy projects and channels/Ph..my heart goes out for them and feel somewheresponsible for having them stuck in this kind of script/no script (from start i a m saying)...yes my heart also goes out to them and I hope that there are far better things in their future.
Sorry but somehow i feel whenever i m posting its only anger coming out i try each day to remain positive with the show but i simply can not do that any longer. if something comes out of this trcak more beneficial for this show/actors i am willing to take any tomatoes chapples thrown at me from those who r loving it but i doubt that...don't be sorry for writing your genuine feelings