AB wit baby samar pic?:O is it samar? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

oh sorry.i thought u said it to me😆btw right said.seems like mitu di is in a dilemma.she can't choose between arry and krish😉
Its hard to chose 😕😆Hard to find 😆
Originally posted by aka.aier

what about u snig?
and you my dear😛canadian 😛

what about u snig?
plz don't ask me yaar😆I am fully fida on krish and Arry.I can't choose.I lub krish's lallantop acting and i lub Arry's personality😳so both are equal for me.what's about u😉?

plz don't ask me yaar😆I am fully fida on krish and Arry.I can't choose.I lub krish's lallantop acting and i lub Arry's personality😳so both are equal for me.what's about u😉?
oki...me im havin chocolate now so..only sweet...sweeet frm my side😆...i love krishna for his loyalty...self confidence...and love for Babu...Arry...like him for his diplomatic attitude, ,polite,cordial and mild mannered in all interviews & public appearances and love his eyes😳😛

oki...me im havin chocolate now so..only sweet...sweeet frm my side😆...i love krishna for his loyalty...self confidence...and love for Babu...Arry...like him for his diplomatic attitude, ,polite,cordial and mild mannered in all interviews & public appearances and love his eyes😳😛
ahem ahem what descripton of AB and Krish😳Lub it⭐️👍🏼btw can u choose between arry n krish😉?

ahem ahem what descripton of AB and Krish😳Lub it⭐️👍🏼btw can u choose between arry n krish?
how about a little bit of k and a little bit of Arry??🤣😉
😆

how about a little bit of k and a little bit of Arry??🤣😉
😆
hmm u clever girl😆
QUOTE=aka.aier]
Originally posted by Mitaly..

yaa  i  like krish 😃arry i dont know 😆
what about u snig?
plz don't ask me yaar😆I am fully fida on krish and Arry.I can't choose.I lub krish's lallantop acting and i lub Arry's personality😳so both are equal for me.what's about u😉? oki...me im havin chocolate now so..only sweet...sweeet frm my side😆...i love krishna for his loyalty...self confidence...and love for Babu...Arry...like him for his diplomatic attitude, ,polite,cordial and mild mannered in all interviews & public appearances and love his eyes😳😛
ahem ahem what descripton of AB and Krish😳Lub it⭐️👍🏼btw can u choose between arry n krish? how about a little bit of k and a little bit of Arry??🤣😉
😆

😆ROFLits only Arry😆
ok bye guys🤗good night.sweet dreams😊

ok bye guys🤗good night.sweet dreams😊
snig good night sweet dreams wonderfull day 😃