Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
no right to state your opinion
insecure
EXPLAIN!!

🀣

You are so entertaining.I would so like it if you comment more.
I don't have a problem.Its more like I would want to know.
The problem is in the mjht forum(where I posted mainly before IPK)...members there clearly wrote why they found SI bad.Of course it was in a very rude way but they did write about her.
Here more about BS is written,much more than Sanaya.I don't force you all to appreciate here,that would be so lame of me! But I think she is kind of ignored.Those diwali scenes...so much posts about BS and nothing about Sanaya.I thought that at least there should be comments on her...even if those were not so positive ones.
She was a part of those scenes too.
Its clear majority here likes BS more.So I want to just know why and how and how exactly is he better or you know...

and I really don't mind if you write BS is better than San.This forum I don't think ever has followed the 'no comparisons' rule and I don't consider it bashing or any thing else.
I criticize her too.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I do not understand this comparison between Barun and Sanaya.

People have the right like both equally

People have the right to like one more than the other..

But I am noticing this since yesterday. Why are people saying that Sanaya is getting bashed because some people are criticizing Khushi's behavior ? 

ASR was bashed constantly with /without a reason for weeks. Many people defended him ( I was one of them ) but I don't remember anybody bringing up Barun there. 

Why can't people differentiate between real and reel ?

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand y ppl,instead of bashing asr's character or khushi's character,just enjoy & discuss the beautiful moments of the show...
ppl shd understand dat dis show is abt BOTH asr & khushi...
and thr r sum members,who start commenting abt BARUN's or SANAYA's acting skills in d midst of all dis..
i LOVE ipkknd bcoz of BOTH asr & khushi,bcoz d leads of dis shows r REALISTIC,bcoz asr-khushi r not like d leads of other shows,who cd do no wrong..I'm a big fan of SANAYA,since mjht days..i started watching dis show ONLY for sanaya,but it didnt take me long to get hooked to the show..1st as GUNJAN,then as KHUSHI:2 TOTALLY different characters:SANAYA portrayed both dis characters wid so much ease,dis just shows her versatility.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I admire BARUN a lot..I luv how he portrays asr wid so much conviction,gives the right amount of expressions..i love how he says"what the..","crap..",his inability to read SHUDH hindi..i love how his expressions change 4m arrogance 2 hurt..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Though I'm not a BARUN drooler(the only tv actor over whom I drool is NEIL BHATT😳 πŸ˜) ,not a die hard fan I admire him a lot...
I love ArHi's chemistry..I love their eyelocks,the passionate DIWALI scene..😍
So plzzz we shd talk abt the wonderful things abt the show that makes the show,the leads so unique..
lol yes I should make topics on her.That I really should.All this was not that big anyway.I guess it all started when someone asked how would I react.

and c'mon now...in that topic(by piasengupta I think) didn't you quote a member who wrote 'Sanaya is awesome hands down' and wrote something like 'I disagree,what will you do?'
So my comment was similar,wasn't it?

@ incandescent - of course they do.They even have a right to dislike SI.I didn't mean that they don't have a right.
and I am really not bringing up this San and BS issue because I can differentiate between criticizing San and criticizing khushi.This issue started when a BS fan asked me how I would react if there were negative comments about SI's acting.I am not mixing the 2 issues.
sayani2807 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ipepe]members there clearly wrote why they found SI bad.Of course it was in a very rude way but they did write about her.
I think the abv mainly bcoz of the HUGE war btwn SAJAN vs MAYUR... I loved how Sanaya portrayed Gunjan,a character which is completely opp 2 wht she is in real life..πŸ‘
Sanaya could not show 2 much emotions,bcoz of her shy & introvert character...
I am sorry diehardbarun fan.I didn't mean that.May be you won't believe me but I really didn't mean that...just some impulsive reactions.
And I agree that comment by me was really bad.If someone wrote that about SI I would have felt pathetic too.
I guess you all have a reason to think that I don't like BS,Its not that I never have anything good to write about him.Just that on this forum I criticize him more than appreciating him(which I accept is unfair).
This happens with ASR too.In SI's FC,I appreciate the character and the actor much more than I have ever did here.

I REALLYY like BS.

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

@Ipepe Nope..That comment wasnt not that Sanaya is awesome.Otherwise i would have never done that.That comment was like Sanaya'' is the star of this show''.Which she isnt for me .But I know that majority roots for SaRun.But for you and other SI fans she is the star.Since I am a Barun fan i raised my hand up cause i watch the show for him just like the way you watch this show for Sanaya.

Exactly! You disagreed because for you she isn't the star and then asked 'what will you do'
I did the same...well kind of.
Asked that what will be the TM's reaction if someone comes and says that 'no he isn't that brilliant'
Will the TM respect the opinion or not.That is what I wanted to know...because I didn't find him even convincing,leave brilliant.
IN THAT PARTICULAR SCENE.
sayani2807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

@sayani-monaya Ok..You like their chemo.But i dont think chemo is one sided.I just one to know how is Barun completely expressionless in romantic scenes.What about the red saree scene ?But i do admit that asr is sometimes expressionless in rabba ve scenes.But his eyes do wonders FOR ME.I mean the way he stares!.I dont think Barun ever gave those looks to ANY girl 🀣.ASR is exprecienced, he wont react like the way Khushi reacts.Thats not  only me other people who are ArHi fans also think that.

not expressionless!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
he just shows d right amount of xpressions,bcoz of his CHARACTER asr(who is vre tough,emotionless),& sanaya has 2 give lots of xpressions bcoz of wht KHUSHI is(a vre bubbly,happy go lucky) kind of girl,ok??watch baat humari paaki hai episodes..i was nt a regular viewer but watchd a few episodes..u wdnt say barun is xpressionless thn