Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
So I have read many people commenting/complaining about the way she pronounces english words like a gavar.Gavar means not educated in ANY language.We have seen khushi doing the calculations,we know she is capable of taking tuition.It also seemed she was the one who handled  the accountancy books in her father's sweet shop.She is educated in a different language but educated for sure.
Americans can not pronounce the hindi worlds properly,this does not make them a 'gavar'.Does it?LOL

I understand english is very important being the international language.If she ever learns it,great!But if she doesn't... she is still not a gavar!
I find her hindi lovely.Embarrassed

and while I am at it - I find it funny to read how arnav has all the rights in the world to be physically aggressive with her but she has to behave with him like she would behave with a guest.With manners and all.
I honestly do find it hard to respect such opinions.Can't support hypocrisy.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode.May be I am biased... actually why may be?I AM BIASED.
I would support her even if she commits murder,this is just "immaturity".The mature characters anyway never make me enjoy the episodes.
Today's episode reminded me why I started liking SI.Its so easy to go over board with such scenes,IMO she didn't.Her facial expressions and body language,specially when she was telling payal that why she doesn't want to go with arnav - Just so entertaining!
Poor ASR! looked so clueless when she was busy with her antics.Barun's expressions were really cute.

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiswethasuratsusieiluvdarcyExceptionalcutepearlJordinAarassArnavKhushiLoveRiHar20Rin630kashev_Janki_lmathew77Raima36sammi5rachanarockDee-JosuprajnsvCrazySaRuniangirikaushikfeyaMirchiQueenkritz11TheBlueAngelshaam91mysterygirl123ArHi_4ever-Gayathri-moon.riverspsharmila_G1234_huny.thebestcelestaesaumzizobshehshaz2009-BrokenDreamer-Incognit0-Amri-Swap-ArhiChocoholicAnamshilparoxxKokila11-Nithi-sayani_monayanature-lover-.Pearl.-anjszafiMarybartonwin7..Apz..-GredForge-nb2011CDlovepakpearlhonestyfirst-Antu-_-Aslan-lara3110.Euphoria.moodie.foodieSanugr8fanCandYlicious_Sapplesauce.DiyaSmahamluvsbsImziHSFADiamondLifeOnepoundChicLyssaPieFreshDaisyincandescentMrDarcyfanSuchi.Rsbk2sunaina02dumas-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi kumari Gupta is NOT a gavar" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
DITTO your post Aanchal! khushi ain't illiterate...just her pronunciation isnt correct - big deal! 

n yes, m also in the minority who enjoyed the epi today...n for the exact same reason as u mentioned...San was so funny in that scene...the entire story she told was hilarious..sunsaan jagah, what the! what the! and the final get out! LOL 

best part when arnav flares up n khushi goes - see see, he's already getting angry! ROFL  bechaara kare toh kya kare LOL

Edited by sizzpepps - 21 December 2011 at 11:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36moon.river-Gayathri-zobshehsayani_monayalara3110pakpearlwin7zafiDiyaSHSFA

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
SARUN ROCKS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015sayani_monaya-BrokenDreamer-pakpearl_Dazzling_

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I don't agree with anyone who calls her a gawar. pronouncing in a different manner doesn't make her illiterate. I have also said that many times.

But I didn't like today's episode and I don't usually like OTT comedy.

TOday's epi was so wrong in so many levels. 

I have been SI for since her MJHT days and I have liked her long before that...back when she wasn't an actress and she just did ads and music videos.

I don't think cv;s of IPK are always able to utiiize her talent. 

Edited by incandescent - 21 December 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevArnavKhushiLove-Gayathri-sayani_monaya..Apz..pakpearlsbk2FreshDaisyDiyaSaa123.80mazkachazkapinky_blueskiesOnepoundChic

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

khushi is not illiterate! no way! she just doent speak english well doesnt mean she is illiterate! love ur post! and todays epi rocked as well! sarun r jjust fab!<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiLovelara3110

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
americans can not pronounce the hindi worlds properly,this does not make them a 'gavar'.Does it?LOL
!

loved tht

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiLovezafi

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Someone called Khushi gavar.Oh no ! I missed that.She definitely isnt for sure.Otherwise how did she type letters in AR company ?lol 
Yes Sanaya was really good today.Have always liked her acting.Barun was good too for me Embarrassed.I find both of them good actors ,dont know about others.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 21 December 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani_monaya..Apz..pakpearlincandescent

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@ shilpi - yayy! *hi5*

@ incandescent - How are they wasting her talent?Can an actor show his/her talent in serious or emotional scenes only?Only in the subtle funny scenes?
Contrary to the popular opinion I find SI better in comedy and romantic scenes than the emotional ones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnamsayani_monayazafi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top