Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Does anyone feel like me? That Akash here is nothing but a total waste of time on the show. There is not logic or foundation to his character. He is a total boredom. A wanna be  skunk Romeo. DeadI mean seeing him just makes me boil. He is so irritating, and reminds me one of those Bahu from saas bahu shows that dumps liters of tears to gain sympathy. they might be able gain sympathy, but he does not even gain any of it from me. He is a total bore, and waste of screen space. A little love sick puppy. Tell me , how can you fall for a girl who is 10 years younger than you knowing her for only 2 weeks. Is that even love ?ConfusedThere is not spunk or chemistry with Monanya. Both look like niece, and uncle. I don't get goosebumps or excitement seeing them together.ConfusedThe hug was so eccentric.Stern SmileHe looks more like screen space eater, and a nightmare to this show instead of a lead.They is no strong epitome for him to be the lead. He is just plain old annoying, and irritating. I just wanna shove him down a gutter. Sleepy

Edited by syria2014 - 21 December 2011 at 11:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011xPriyaniniiaewa-Swetha-simplytoxicsaaniakhprincessaaliyaSidNeeti-fanBarunkidewanithejazzgalreeha...kOmaRamdasslakshyasssarryline-Rafa--Priya01-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash= Irritating, Annoying and Screen Space Eater" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Does anyone feel like me? That Akash here is nothing but a total waste of time on the show. There is not logic or foundation to his character. He is a total boredom. A wanna be  skunk Romeo. DeadI mean seeing him just makes me boil. He is so irritating, and reminds me one of those Bahu from saas bahu shows that dumps liters of tears to gain sympathy. they might be able gain sympathy, but he does not even gain any of it from me. He is a total bore, and waste of screen space. A little love sick puppy. Tell me , how can you fall for a girl who is 10 years younger than you knowing her for only 2 weeks. Is that even love ?ConfusedThere is not spunk or chemistry with Monanya. Both look like niece, and uncle. I don't get goosebumps or excitement seeing them together.ConfusedThe hug was so eccentric.Stern SmileHe looks more like screen space eater, and a nightmare to this show instead of a lead.They is no strong epitome for him to be the lead. He is just plain old annoying, and irritating. I just wanna shove him down a gutter. Sleepy

all feel like u syria...
all are tired of akaash...his age...his boringness..his sleepy eyes...so all want to put him in gutter...what more saath u want...ask cv's to join us plz someone...i think they dnt know we hate akaash as helll

nizza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Barunkidewanidreamyjennice.AbhIyalicious.-Priya01

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yeahhh i AGREE with uuu guysss...

ufff yeahhh akashh  is so boringgg...like an old man...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-dreamyjennice

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Aap sabne hamare dil ki baat keh di...Uff I HATE AAKKKAASSHH Angry...its because of him we can't see more of ManVeer...Ermm

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I am actually hoping he turns out to be the villain :$ 

ammee

ammee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

i think in the same way about akash character...boredom

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Monya's love confession has made him even more irritating!!    

I mean i understand is character is important, but really its so annoying to watch the guy...and the most irritating thing is his character is getting more screen time...he should be sidelined now!!

And why the hell are Soni and Chicky doing unnecessary stuff, who asked them to always butt in!! For once i agree with Akash, they are so irritating! 
Let the two decide their own life and take their own decisions, what the hell are you girls doing in between!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 21 December 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011-Misek-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top