Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Saas Bahu aur Saazish - Episode Update!

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Lolz...Jigs was hilarious today....she described her character in the funniest way possible!!! Ashwini who plays the character of Jigyasa was dressed in a Saree (infact she was wearing the same saree she wore for Mohan Khandelwa's party) and looked every bit the Jigyasa we know!Wink

Ashwini introduces her character as being the snooty and high-nosed sister of Jai Walia who hates the three sisters who have come to stay at her Brother's place and horrors of horror one of them has become her BhabhiLOL Ashwini says all this with a perfectly straight face and in her usual Jigs style. She was really good!!!

They showed a behind a scene look where Ram Kapoor, Ashwini and Roshini t4aking a break from shooting and Ram enjoying a joke with both of them! (Lolz...whenever Ram is shown behind the scenes, he is always laughing or joking or having fun...very different from his Jai WaliaWink)

Ashwini then says that today Star News has given her the job of introducing the three sisters to the viewers and she is going to do just that, how much ever she hates to do it!LOL

Lolz...Jigs says that Badi behen hai Bani, jiske baare mein kuch bolne layak hai nahi!LOL

Doosri hai Piya, jiske baare mein kuch bolna nahin chahati!LOL

Aur Teesri hai Rano, jike baar mein bolne ke liye mere paas kuch bhi nahin hai!LOL

Prachi came hopping by dressed in Blue Jeans and a Red T-shirt and looked incredibly cute & very young....just like a school girl, squealing and laughing and having a ball! She seemed to share an incredible chemistry with Ashwini! Prachi looks like a pucca baby in real life, she came and immediately crushed Ashwini in a bear hug and kissed her on her cheeks (Lol...can't imagine Bani doing this to Jigs ever!) Ashwini hugged her abck and asked her to sing and Prachi started singing with great enthusiasm. She sang, "Ishq mein pyaar mein" and then broke out laughing!!! Her voice was terribleLOL but that was perhaps because she could not contain her laughter!!!

Ashwini then says that Prachi is the youngest of the entire cast and crew and quite pampered by everyone. Then she says that since she is just out of school and has never acted before, she sometimes is not able to handle the stress of shooting round the clock and since Bani's character is primary to the show, Prachi has to shoot everyday. Ashwini says that whenever she gets tired or bored, her eyes fill with tears and she breaks down crying like a small child...Prachi giggled when Ashwini says that and then Ashwini says that everyone loves Prachi a lot and she is like a kid to most of them!

Then Roshini came, looking very, very cool and came and kept her hands around Jigs shoulder! Roshini then says that in the serial, Jigs and Pia hate one another but in real life its quite the opposite and that Roshini simply loves Ashwiniji and she is like a role-model to her. Ashwini hugges her very affectionately and told the viewers that Roshini is a fantastic singer and asked her to sing something for them! Roshini who looked quite pretty and relaxed sang, "Aaj jaane ki zid na karo" and sang it very, very well!!! Ashwini and Prachi looked very impressed!!! Prachi clapped her hands like a gleeful child!!!

Rano came without Chasma, and looked very cute! All the three, Ashwini, Prachi and Roshini squealed out her name in delight, Arunima broke out laughing and came and sat with them!

Once again, I am really impressed by Roshini Chopra! Not only does she look extremely pretty without any make-up but the way she speaks and presents herself is very impressive! She appears to be extremely cool and collected in real life without a trace of vanity or snobbishness....and also, she seems to be much liked and admired by Arunima, Prachi and Ashwini (And also Ram....he seemed to get along with Roshini like a house on fire in the last episode of SBS) What I am surprised about is that if Roshini comes out to be so impressive in real life, why can't she put more soul into her acting?Confused

Prachi looks very innocent and immature in real life (Lolz...something like Pia) she is very unassuming and infact looks as if she lacks in confidence! Also, she is treated like a princess by everyone on the Sets, as she is the baby of the group!!! And she really looked like a 17 year old in Jeans and T-shirt with her hair left open...she kept giggling and laughing like a typical school girl! Also, her voice in real life is very childish, infact Ashwini teased her by telling the viewers that whenever Prachi doesn't want to shoot, she whines like a baby in a very cute voice...instead of feeling embrassed or bad, Prachi let out a giggle of laughter!!! LOLIts quite amazing that Prachi enacts Bani with such effortless ease and maturity...considering that she has no acting background and is so young! Kudos to Ekta Maayi for picking up the right people, even though her serials are the pits, most of the timeDead (KS is different till now, aage ka bhagwaan hi maalik hai!)

Arunima was there for just 2 minutes and didn't say anything...but she looked very pretty without her specs!

Ashwini was amazing, she seems to be the Mother goose for the three girlsLOLalong with Ram Kapoor!!! I personally thought that Ashwini shared the best rapport with Roshini and Prachi, Roshini seemed more like a friend and Prachi like a younger sister!

Its really nice to see that the actors share such a warm camaderie in real life...the girls seem to get along with everyone, earlier it was Ram Kapoor (that episode was unbeatable...simply superb!) and now its Ashwini! No wonder, that the chemistry between all the lead actors is so natural and wonderful! Poor Naman, why doesn't he ever get mentioned?Confused

Also, I personally think that Prachi looked very conscious and kept blushing in the episode when Ram was interviewing them, she looked totally her natural self today and appeared to be pretty outgoing! Lolz...maybe poor Prachi is sacred of Ram the way Bani is scared of Jai!LOL For that matter Arunima looked much at ease with Ram and looked pretty quiet today!!! Only Roshini appeared to be as confident in the earlier episode as she was today...the girl is growing on me!Big smile

That is it guys! Hope you liked it, please someone upload the vidoe!

Love,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 06 April 2006 at 3:23am

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Clap Clap thnks mt , u kept my request. Smile
mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Clap Clap thnks mt , u kept my request. Smile

Doe, Aap ka hukum sar aankhon par!Big smile

Hope you liked the update!

Love,

MT

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:42am | IP Logged
LOL LOL i loved it! Thumbs Up

mt, i wish i cud now meet ur hubby and tell him how u in "love" with jai walia!! Embarrassed LOL LOL

evryday at least two posts abt mr.teddy bear!! LOL

hehehe....dnt mind ,   LOL
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged
do keep posting ur posts watever u want. we love it   Smile
mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doyelpakhi

LOL LOL i loved it! Thumbs Up

mt, i wish i cud now meet ur hubby and tell him how u in "love" with jai walia!! Embarrassed LOL LOL

evryday at least two posts abt mr.teddy bear!! LOL

hehehe....dnt mind ,   LOL

Arre yaar, mera divorce karvaogi kya?LOL

Lolz...yeah, I am kind of mushy for Mr. Walia now-a-days, but kuch hi dino ka bhukhar hai, khatam ho jaayeg! Tab tak, I want to continue this "extra-marital" affair with my cuddly-wuddlyWinkLOL

Love,

MT

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged
LOL

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged
superb update MT..bravo!!!!!!!!!! Clap...i like roshni chopra a lot...as a matter of fact...the only reason i like pia n she is one of my fav characters is b/c n only b/c of roshni chopra...if pia's character was played by some1 else then i wouldnt have liked it...i agree w/ u that ekta picked the perfect star cast...i think the reason ash n ram get along the best with roshni is b/c she is very outgoing n is an experienced actor in the tv industry...while prachi is just a kid...n arunima seems kinda like n introvert...neway..thanks a lot for the superb update...i would love to see it...i am sooooo glad u like roshni chopra now...maybe b/c of her one day u'll learn to like pia's character too....btw do u know what's khushi's suprise for ranveer's fans..??...if u do then let me know...i m dying to know wat it is... LOL...also...i read ur inside info...first of all thanks for it....2nd....in a way i m suprised bani chooses jai over pia...but then again...roshni said from the begining the sisters will go different ways in life n get separated...so i guess its not so suprising after all...besides i think bani's decision to stay w/her hubby is a mature decision as usual...b/c every married woman's first priority is her husband n kids....later comes in the siblings...but u know what...the reason i was a little surprised by bani's "future" decision was b/c i thought blood is thicker than water...i guess not in this case....k hun tanx for everything...n pls comment on my input... LOL

p.s. ur crush on teddy bear is sooo ccuuuutttteee Cool ....i wonder what does ur hubby thinks of it.... LOL

Go to top