Phulwa
Phulwa

Phulwa- Broken (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neezy4eva

Wow Ameres, WOWWW i mean seriously wrote all our thoughts down so beautifully Clap

and yup, hopefully he'll get over arti soon, of course this is expected, i mean what kind of a guy would he be if he lost the girl he thought he was in love with and moved on in a second Confused s yea, this just shows his heart break, whether because he really truly loved her, or for hurting her! 

and yea hopefully we will get too see some really good PhAb chemistry Big smile

and ameres, u need to keep writing ur thoughts down, if u have time, this piece was really beautiful Big smileThumbs Up

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. Embarrassed

True i hope he doesnt love Aarti with as much intensity, but this regret shows that he is a good man and feels bad for his wrong doing. 

Oh yes! Cant wait for some awesome PhAb scenes. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

efsuntiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yeah, today's ep further enforced how broken she actually is. I mean, begging at Abhay? She's never felt the need to do that before. 

It seems like Abhay's gotten completely out of his silly drunken stupor and gone back to his usual self - which is really good to see coz his sorry dialogues and terrible state was getting quite unbearable to watch.

I'm quite sad too, coz Aarti is a really nice girl and she's the reason Phulwa's even here in the first place. I don't want cvs to bring her up again for a long time, there's a lot to do with the Thakur that we can get done without more rona dhona.

And if she does return (I'm thinking she will) hopefully she's moved on and can tell Abhay to do the same coz I don't want to see her hurt either. As it is Devdas was already hard to watch and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam would be even worse. So long as they don't turn it into Veer-Zaara i.e they leave each other thinking the other's happy without them when in fact they're both sad and they meet like 30 years later or some nonsense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

U write so well

Thank youuu! Embarrassed

Originally posted by mahi12

From the past two days cvs are doing so much emotional torture on viewers D'ohthe day before yesterday it was Abhay ..yesterday it was PhulwaCry to top it all that background song uff Crycvs have mercy on poor  us please ..Ouch

Agreed. This week was an emotional attyachar week. Ouch
Hope next week brings in some positvity and smiles, esp on Phulwas face. 

Thanks for commeting! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Ameres ...well written ..feel sorry for Phulwa Ouchher heart broke again..Cry Colors seem to be in love with love triangles D'ohso many shows with love triangles especially one guy two girls Confusedbut usually one side is vamp thereLOL but here in Phulwa both girls are too nice both love Abhay ..Abhay i always thought loved Aarti but never with that much passion and intensity that he will confess such things while drunken ..usually people cannot control their emotions while drunken and says whatever is  in their heart ...OuchPhulwa poor soul ...its such a triangle you somehow feel sorry for all three and don't want to see any heart break Ouch...i so wish Aarti never comes back she went away with a determination as a strong woman don't want to see her come back and be weak in emotions  ..but have a feeling she will  Ouchotherwise how cvs will dragD'oh then more emotional torture o please cvs keep Aarti away Ouch

Agree. You cant help but feel sorry for all three. 
Yeah Aarti will make a come back, no matter how much we hate it but its bound to happen i guess. Ouch
I wish even if she comes back Abhay realizes he loves Phulwa only and saves their marriage. 
Like you had mentioned in another post about the show going Hum Dil...way, it would be good. 
Just want to see PhAb together. 

Thanks for commenting! Big smile

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
It's good to see some hosla in Phulwa, but she's been crying straight for the past 3 days non-stop. No wonder her eyes are so puffy whenever she stops!

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Yeah, today's ep further enforced how broken she actually is. I mean, begging at Abhay? She's never felt the need to do that before. 

It seems like Abhay's gotten completely out of his silly drunken stupor and gone back to his usual self - which is really good to see coz his sorry dialogues and terrible state was getting quite unbearable to watch.

I'm quite sad too, coz Aarti is a really nice girl and she's the reason Phulwa's even here in the first place. I don't want cvs to bring her up again for a long time, there's a lot to do with the Thakur that we can get done without more rona dhona.

And if she does return (I'm thinking she will) hopefully she's moved on and can tell Abhay to do the same coz I don't want to see her hurt either. As it is Devdas was already hard to watch and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam would be even worse. So long as they don't turn it into Veer-Zaara i.e they leave each other thinking the other's happy without them when in fact they're both sad and they meet like 30 years later or some nonsense.

@bold- Agreed. Since Aarti was the one who made this whole thing possible i hope she realizes that Abhay loves only Phulwa then. 

@blue- Yikes! Dont say that! I want to see their happy cheesy moments while they are young, not when they are like old and haggard and Abhay cant even stand straight let alone give an eyelock and do that boss like swagger. LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Aaah I only meant it as a joke! Haha yup buddha baap ke liye to hum intazaar nahin kar sakteXD Oooh it's so nice to see him swagger around like a boss, even if that police uniform he looks too good! 
And his hair! Got red streaks back again yay!

Unki jodi sahin salamat rahe!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
wonderful job done dear :) ...well, when i was going thru all the scenes of abhay-phulwa, the scene where he provokes phulwa to play the game with him, I noticed his eyes had nothing but love for phulwa ...his smile was not forced, his intense gaze was not fake, for a moment, I did feel he was in love with her... the way his eyes were following her every single step, it showed how he was very carefully capturing those tiny little moments of bliss with her ... for the first time, he saw her laughing and it felt like he was in heaven... now the question is, why he was feeling that way back then if he was truly in love with Aarthi ?!?! ... i believe, whatever he thinks he feels for Aarthi can be called anything but love...

luv
rehana

Ameres

Go to top