Phulwa

Phulwa- Broken - Page 3

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rehana-- Hahahah! Me too just watched the scene again. So shouldnt have done that! *goes in dream state* 
God! That O Re Piya song and the scene merge so well together, and alway make me blush and giggle no matter how many times i watch it. ☺️

Coming to the scene, Spot on! They were both looking directly at each other first but when the tear rolled down his expression changed suddenly and he looked sideways. Signs of guilt or unease definitely! 
But then they got up and Phulwa too had seemed to recover somewhat from the affects of what just had happened. And he looked a bit normal. 
But the way he kept looking at her...like he himself was trying to figure out what had happened. 
Phulwa definitely felt it but Abhay...his expressions were tough to comprehend. 
Agree he must have felt something but was too engrossed in his goal that he refused to acknowledge it. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Rehana-- Hahahah! Me too just watched the scene again. So shouldnt have done that! *goes in dream state* 

God! That O Re Piya song and the scene merge so well together, and alway make me blush and giggle no matter how many times i watch it. ☺️

Coming to the scene, Spot on! They were both looking directly at each other first but when the tear rolled down his expression changed suddenly and he looked sideways. Signs of guilt or unease definitely! 
But then they got up and Phulwa too had seemed to recover somewhat from the affects of what just had happened. And he looked a bit normal. 
But the way he kept looking at her...like he himself was trying to figure out what had happened. 
Phulwa definitely felt it but Abhay...his expressions were tough to comprehend. 
Agree he must have felt something but was too engrossed in his goal that he refused to acknowledge it. 

That scene was just plain heaven! O Re Piya filled in the awkwardness of the scene and made it so...magical☺️

At first it seemed he was just looking on straight, and then he somehow didn't know where exactly to look at Phulwa stared straight into him.
As they were getting up, he just kept loooking at her. Especially when her hair got stuck, he just looked up expecting her to do something about it.

I think he himself didn't really expect it to go so far, for a moment he seemed like he had forgotten his plan and was in the mood of the whole thing, till he suddenly realised where he was. Something must've screwed up his plan that night, and I'm sure it was for the best:D
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

That scene was just plain heaven! O Re Piya filled in the awkwardness of the scene and made it so...magical☺️

At first it seemed he was just looking on straight, and then he somehow didn't know where exactly to look at Phulwa stared straight into him.
As they were getting up, he just kept loooking at her. Especially when her hair got stuck, he just looked up expecting her to do something about it.

I think he himself didn't really expect it to go so far, for a moment he seemed like he had forgotten his plan and was in the mood of the whole thing, till he suddenly realised where he was. Something must've screwed up his plan that night, and I'm sure it was for the best:D

LOL! I think can go on and on about that scene and not get tired. 😳😆

@bold- Exactly! The way he stared at her after they stood up it was like he was trying to figure out what is happening. I guess he himself didnt realize at first that what one moment like that could do. And was just lost in that moment. 

vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - Oof there's too much in that scene, where do I begin??

I haven't watched the promo yet (Colours isn't showing!!😔) but I'm pretty sure, ki Abhay ki maan mein kuch na kuch to zaroor hain. I'm more convinced that his love speech to Aarti in his drunkenness was more a plea for repentance and forgiveness, than actually declaring his undying love for her.😍

Phulwa, nirash mat ho - jaldi tumhare jadoo ki asar parnewale hain!
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL! I think can go on and on about that scene and not get tired. 😳😆

@bold- Exactly! The way he stared at her after they stood up it was like he was trying to figure out what is happening. I guess he himself didnt realize at first that what one moment like that could do. And was just lost in that moment. 

🤣🤣🤣 you two are amazing ...& this abhay needs a knock on his head...seems like he was suffering from short term split personality disorder... poor bachcha, whenever he is around phulwa, his heart screws up his mind 😍...& yes, the bg score for that scene was more than perfect...especially the beat & tune when they were getting up...Blushing
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rehana86

🤣🤣🤣 you two are amazing ...& this abhay needs a knock on his head...seems like he was suffering from short term split personality disorder... poor bachcha, whenever he is around phulwa, his heart screws up his mind 😍...& yes, the bg score for that scene was more than perfect...especially the beat & tune when they were getting up...☺️

Haha. I know, I'm the best. 😆

UFFF! Now i wont be able to sleep! :P 
The beat, the heat. lol. Everything seemed perfect in that moment. Haye! The way Abhay looked at her. His eyes and expressions... 😍☺️
vita93 thumbnail

Haha. I know, I'm the best. 😆

UFFF! Now i wont be able to sleep! :P 
The beat, the heat. lol. Everything seemed perfect in that moment. Haye! The way Abhay looked at her. His eyes and expressions... 😍☺️

Thank you thank you! (If you go through the past 15 pages on the PhAb AT, you'd find our names in there more than enough times😆)

Haye! It took the party dance to get the shelter scene out of my head, and now I can't wait to see it again! The first time I watched the scene, it took me round about an hour to complete it - I couldn't take it all at once☺️ He looked completely smitten...like he was watching a pari for the first time or something...and his hair was flying in the wind...it was only when they were getting up that I realised HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF. *insert explosion* And when she was getting up again, the thunder noise followed by her hair getting so strategically caught in his necklace...did you see his face then?? IT WAS SO ADORABLE *his pout*
And then he got up and twiddled around with her hair for a while and she was blushing oh so cutely:)))

Aye shucks, there's never enough space/words to describe the epicness of the scene. Let's just say everytime you watch it, even if you've memorised all the moves and timings, it's like watching it for the first time...
Rehana86 thumbnail

Back after shower & prayer'.

*sigh* I hate you two 😍'.neway lemme tell u my part of the story'it was around 4:15 in the midnight *no kidding*'my lights were off'.i was wide awake because after my last exam on 16th dec, my daily routine had a slight change'.due to long slepp in the day time, my eyes were wide open during the night'ok enuff said'.now, when I clicked on 26th sep epi, & my eyes caught the sight of them in that "position", I was like🤔 '.. I seriously thought I was seeing things'. Can you blame me when you can feel the proximity of their closeness in every single scene even if they stay 10 feet away from each other?...but the o re piya brought me back to reality & I instantly landed up in heaven☺️'.magic falls tiny before it'.now ignoring the shirtless part for the heck of decency maintenance *darn it*, his eyes were ahh!... his eyes kept on loving her while he cheated his mind ... just watched it again ☺️ & noticed one thing...when he caught her eyes that were twinkling with tears, for the first time he was bold by her innocence...i felt he was mesmerized by that glow of innocence... it was indeed an epic one... as if so many emotions were running away from each other... *sigh*...i need a break before my brain explodes imagining ehem ehem *cough* ... darn it! i m supposed to be a good girl! 😎

Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@Rehana - Wow yaar, I know exactly how you felt!
I was actually searching for the episode (at 3am in the night) where she dresses up in the pink lehenga and meets him in the forest. So I stumbled upon this random episode with the Thakur in it and it seemed intense and I was watching when out of nowhere, O Re Piya started playing! 

I think I had to pause every few seconds and return to the previous bit because I absolutely did not know where to look or what to focus on😆But that scene was just...wow...sigh...😍 Since I already knew Shatru was Abhay, I knew he was acting there, but even then, some parts, it seemed too realistic for him to be acting it out...Phulwa's confusion of emotions...Shatru's confusion over the whole scene...It was too tensed up for me to watch *giggle*
Rehana86 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Rehana - Wow yaar, I know exactly how you felt!

I was actually searching for the episode (at 3am in the night) where she dresses up in the pink lehenga and meets him in the forest. So I stumbled upon this random episode with the Thakur in it and it seemed intense and I was watching when out of nowhere, O Re Piya started playing! 

I think I had to pause every few seconds and return to the previous bit because I absolutely did not know where to look or what to focus on😆But that scene was just...wow...sigh...😍 Since I already knew Shatru was Abhay, I knew he was acting there, but even then, some parts, it seemed too realistic for him to be acting it out...Phulwa's confusion of emotions...Shatru's confusion over the whole scene...It was too tensed up for me to watch *giggle*

@ bold: LMAO...oh yes, i can absolutely relate to that...so many choices to look at but unable to make up our mind 😳 ... yeah even i knew that shatru was abhay since i started watching this show from the "supposed rape" scene 😆