Unfair with sunny... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

amar got to talk his children gud..but he already got to meet his wife..sunny ko to woh bhi mila πŸ˜• phone mil jata to sunny khush ho jaati😊

FG I agree but kids are kids who haven't spoken to their father for so long believe me it's not easy and they are small not mature or old enough even.
yaar biggboss kon sa fair hain is saal!!!
Originally posted by nishu786

hey susan,i m sorry buddy...i was in full flow in commenting that i went little over board...i m really sorry & i mean it...

So sweet.

I agree with, Nishu.😊

It was unfair. Sunny too deserves to see her family or friends.
From a logical POV...I have explained in terms of weeks as to why it was a fair decision!!..

From an emotional point of view...I can understand the yearning small kids have their for their father...When I was a small kid--I would be scared if my parents got late from a part...or if my dad went away for a meeting...out of town--I would wait every minute...

Afetr growing up..I don't see the need of continuous nurturing from anyone...kids need more protection and attention.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

So sweet.

I agree with, Nishu.😊

It was unfair. Sunny too deserves to see her family or friends.

ha ha...itna long argument ke baad bol rahi ho that sunny too deserve...Thanks maya...& pls don't mind...very much in love with sunny,so went little overboard  & with susan it was my mistake i agree.
I think the need of a child to see his dad after ten weeks of separation is MUCH more than a couple separated from a month.

But even if we keep it apart...Sunny should get to wait...atleast HALF the time..others have waited to see their spouse?? Why so different for her...
sunny you made me mad in ur love...it is unfair with me πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†...

ha ha...itna long argument ke baad bol rahi ho that sunny too deserve...Thanks maya...& pls don't mind...very much in love with sunny,so went little overboard  & with susan it was my mistake i agree.

i just read all the posts...i was watching the uncensored videos...

Anyway since you are married, its not good to be so much in love with sunny
Originally posted by susan29

i just read all the posts...i was watching the uncensored videos...

Anyway since you are married, its not good to be so much in love with sunny

i m not married πŸ€ͺ...

i have gf...this is news to me that i m married πŸ˜†

i m bachelor yaar...

i know buddy...i went little overboard while arguing with susan...it was my mistake...i said sorry to her in last page...but i guess she is angry on me now...

glad that you sorted it out
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
chalo mia tumari basanti le liye ek shayari

Dil tha Ameer aur Muqadar gareeb tha...
Mil kr bicharna mera naseeb tha...

Chah kr bi hum kuch na kar sakay kuch "sunny ji"...
Ghar bi jalta raha aur Samander bi qareeb tha...