Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Unfair with sunny... (Page 18)

Equine Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
come on guys. give it a rest. sunny seems to hav moved on. u shld do it too.

Mia1love IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

vodafone contest winner lady was dumb...she chose amar to talk with his family few ppl will say that he is married guy & has kids,so that lady was rite...

but my point is few weeks back only all inmates were given chance to meet with their family members...amar atleast met with his wife...bigg boss didn't made sunny met with her husband,whatever the reasons may far as i know her husband is in america...

so atleast this time,sunny should be given chance to talk with her husband bcoz he lives outside india & few weeks back sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with any of her family member...

sunny was the ideal housemate for getting chance to call her husband...instead of that,stupid lady gave chance to amar who already met with his wife few weeks back was unfair to sunny...

That vodafone lady sucksss Angry

I agree with you . But  taking into consideration that  Amar has been there for 75 days and  sunny  30 ..   Amar did deserve to talk to his  son . Amar was asking BB to talk to his son .. Since  the  birthday .. So yeah .. 
But . to be Politically Correct .. If only 2 mins were given .. I would  give  sunny  1 minute and Amar 1  minute..   I think that would have been  fair ..  Both happy. .. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
realitytvfan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Today i hve become a BIG fan of IF kya argue karte hon yaar tumlog...maza aa gaya...Big smile
my selfish take on this whole phone call episode is drama hua so i m happy...becoz as someone pointed out earlier nothing is fair in bb does evrything to create rifts and fights ...and then complains itne fights kyon ho rahen hain..LOL

premukti_5rb1 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
omg no way! sunny is a drama queen...her husband should of come himself! not bb fault that her husband is too lazy!
its good amar got to speak to his kids! he is a family was totally right! have a heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aztecarcher Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Meeting the wife is one thing but not seeing or talking to your kids is a whole different story. Amar said that his life revolves around his family. As an adult, its easier to deal with not being able to talk to your loved one. His kids had no contact with him for 1 1/2 months while Sunny has just been in the house for a few short weeks. and she at least has some moral support via Juhi/Sky.  
Seeing how much of a family man he is i think it must have been really hard for him to be inside on his kids birthday.  But he's intent on playing the game to the finish, so that he gets the money..for his family. I think cribbing about this especially when Sunny doesn't have to spend another month in the house is just sour grapes. She has already gotten a lot from this show that she would not have got otherwise. And as someone pointed out she got to have mahesh come into the house to ask her for a movie.
Edited to add that Amar told them "come on guys, you promised"
If the trio accuse him of making promises and going back on them..thus questioning his 'ethics'..then after making promise when opportunity comes they change their minds...what does it say about their ethics??

Edited by aztecarcher - 21 December 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

i agree amar has been in house for 70 days...but he met with his wife recently in show...

To be fair Nishu, Amar didn't get to see his kids. I don't want to make blanket assumptions here, but if given a choice to speak to their spouses or kids, I'm guessing most people would choose to talk to their children.

It would have been a different ball game if the other housemates had bachchas too. That would have made picking the lucky one for the call a far trickier proposition.

We also don't know if Sunny's hubby is still in India or not. I'm inclined to think BB would have wanted her husband to come in too during the week the family members were roped in for the visits. We can't say why he didn't make it, so the benefit of doubt would go to BB.

Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 21 December 2011 at 9:02pm
ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top