Bigg Boss Season 5

Unfair with sunny... (Page 17)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by hima_123

Longer than Sunny...come on 4 weeks v/s 10 weeks...is it a rocket science to understand the difference in the length...and the mental effect of the LENGTH of separation from your loved one??

You're saying BOTH Amar and Sunny should have got...the caller hadjust ONE choice to pick from--and he definitely chose the one who deserved it more..

It's different for different people. One can live without their family for days and months while for others it's difficult to stay away for even a week. Amar was allowed to meet his wife then got to speak with his children. Perhaps bring his older parents too. Why not? Everything is fair.

No, I didn't say that caller should have given it to Sunny. My argument is that Sunny too deserved one phone call either today or the day when everyone got to meet their relativ

Italics:
ok...I dont see a point of argument then. Because my argument in this thread is completely about why the caller should have chosen Amar...and why he was the right choice over others, exclusively from the perspective of the caller...as the TM started about the caller making a stupid choice...

From Bigg Boss perspective...what he should have done to ensure fairness...or not, isnt what I was talking about .From my perspective everything Bigg Boss has done is unfair...Even having so many wild card entrants is unfair from my perspective. I don't relate BB to fairness...and how justify it--is by understanding...BB is not a talent hunt...its about what the creatives htink will generate viewership...all the contestants are almost undeserving people who get paid for doing nothing...so BB will definitely call the shots to make things difficult for them---one way or the other...I think its futile to even think about fairness...Some contestants gets unfair advantage in certain conditions...and they get unfair disadvantage in some...all evens out when it comes to free money!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTsusan29

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionnishu786fire_gun

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I think itz not about fair and unfair...but more about liking the contestant i guess...may be the vodafone person liked amar more than any other contestant and thatz why she choose him Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
From Bigg Boss perspective...he didn't EVEN have to make ANYONE talk to their family. Thats a privilege...and the one who pays the piper calls the tunes...the contestants have chosen it---and if they find it unfair...they can leave the show...instead of crying fowl and making free money.

The show has not been the same for all the contestants...some get privileges at certain places...while others get at other places.

ANNMT

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

^ There's no argument here. I just said that Sunny deserved a phone call. LOL

In that case...she should be shown the "exit door", called next season with all the other participants...no wild card entries. Let it be a "talent show"...no additional privileges to anyone...all get fairly nominated every week, at the same time... and then...maybe I'd agree  she "deserves" all the equality--coz the show would begin with equality, and continue with equality...and equality would make a lot of sense then...LOL

Edited by hima_123 - 21 December 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283ANNMTsusan29

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionfire_gun

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hima_123

^ There's no argument here. I just said that Sunny deserved a phone call. LOL

In that case...she should be shown the "exit door", called next season with all the other participants...no wild card entries. Let it be a "talent show"...no additional privileges to anyone...all get fairly nominated every week, at the same time... and then...maybe I'd agree  she "deserves" all the equality--coz the sow began with equality, continued with equality...LOL

In that case all WCs should be shown exit door and the original contestant Juhi should be declared the winner.

Come on, you argue about how Amar deserved to meet his children but when it comes to Sunny, you don't even allow one phone call. Unfair. Sad. LOL

When I say...Amar deserved today's call...I meant "Amar deserved a call MORE than Sunny and Juhi  and the rest"...the caller had a 'comparison' to make.

However...if the question is does "Amar deserve a call " in absolute sense...without relative comparison...I'd say no. There is no question of anyone 'deserving' anything here. They've signed a contract...getting free money and stay---the last thing they should be doing is fowl crying over "I deserve this"..."I deserve that"...or anyone making these calls on their behalf!!...
Neither Amar, Juhi, or Sunny in absolute sense...'deserve' to meet anyone in their family...they've signed contracts and making enough money...to deserve or demand such stuff !!!

Its not something they 'deserve'---- its  a privilege!!...and if only one has to receive this privilege...by my analysis amar deserves the privilege MORE than others--given the situation.

Its a comparison---does Amar deserve free kaa one crore...I'll say "NO".
does Amar deserve free ka one crore MORE than Pooja Bedi...I'll say "YES" --giving my reasons.
Relative situations!!

Edited by hima_123 - 21 December 2011 at 2:02pm

ReallyCool

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

nishu786

Go to top