Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i also don't agree with you...i believe it was unfair to sunny.

I don't know if it was unfair to sunny but it was fair to amarπŸ˜‰ But on lighter note, you should be happy that sunny didn't talk to her husband. All the boys who like her should be pleased because she is distancing herself away from him, so the boys will have a better chance to date herπŸ˜ƒ
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: susan29

Dont make assumptions...how do u know if we are biased or not...dont call other members posts stupid...😑

Why i can't say what i think...if i don't agree with fellow forum members on few things,then i can say my view...

& i think majority of this forum members don't think that po*n star can have emotion...they  think po*n stars r not human being...

but i think she may be in wrong profession but she is also human being & definatley have emotions...if you ppl r biased enuff to not see her emotion,then i will disagree & say what i think.
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah kind of...considering the fact that she didn't even get to meet her family member in family sp. Episode.
hppppp thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good post hima...seeing after long

send her to all the poles too...north pole, south pole...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I wanted to write holes, not poles...but didn't want to get too dirty or nasty...πŸ˜†...aiyyooo but I've said it now----mods mujhe maaf kar dooo----I hate this creature so much......

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

Why i can't say what i think...if i don't agree with fellow forum members on few things,then i can say my view...

& i think majority of this forum members don't think that po*n star can have emotion...they  think po*n stars r not human being...

but i think she may be in wrong profession but she is also human being & definatley have emotions...if you ppl r biased enuff to not see her emotion,then i will disagree & say what i think.

Say what you want but not to ME !!!!!  When its not applicable to me...
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

I think she has 'extra' emotions...she DESERVES to talk to her family after 4 weeks...while others got that privilege after 9/10 weeks...why not make it weekly...po*n stars have emotions too..and much more along with emotions --so give them added befnefits...!
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

I wanted to write holes, not poles...but didn't want to get too dirty or nasty...πŸ˜†...aiyyooo but I've said it now----mods mujhe maaf kar dooo----I hate this creature so much......

Sunny is definitely cheap and nasty...the way she teased amar doing kapalabatti...she is not indian...send her back 😑
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail

i also don't agree with you...i believe it was unfair to sunny.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it was unfair to sunny but it was fair to amarπŸ˜‰ But on lighter note, you should be happy that sunny didn't talk to her husband. All the boys who like her should be pleased because she is distancing herself away from him, so the boys will have a better chance to date herπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

i m talking on serious note...everytime it is not funny...i believe sunny deserved to get chance to talk with her husband...&  sunny's happiness matters more than some boys happiness who will be happy if she distance herself away from her husband...

susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

I think she has 'extra' emotions...she DESERVES to talk to her family after 4 weeks...while others got that privilege after 9/10 weeks...why not make it weekly...po*n stars have emotions too..and much more along with emotions --so give them added befnefits...!

Superlike πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail

Say what you want but not to ME !!!!!  When its not applicable to me...

you said that you found sunny's behaviour stupid,so i said i found ur comment  stupid enuff...as simple as that...

if you will say thing,then my reply will be for you only.