Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny has been out of touch with her hubby, and ALL her friends since only 4 weeks..!!
Amar has not heard his kids voice since 10 weeks.

Amar got to meet his wife for a while after 9 weeks of staying in Bigg Boss!!
By the time Sunny finishes 7 weeks (if she stays till the end!)...she will again get to meet her family and friends...while retaining eligibilty to WIN bigg boss..!!

Talk about fairness!!..

The Voda-phone lady took the RIGHT call of letting the  family man talk to his kids..thank God--she had the wisdom to choose!

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

Sunny husband was given the chance to come and meet her. He made his decision and didn't come for some reason. So I don't think it was unfair. Even when amar wife came, the first thing he asked her was "how are the kids. 

Also, sunny has just been here since around day 50. While amar has been in the house since day 8. So, it has been like 72 days since he has been in contact with his kids, while for sunny it has only been like 30+ days since she has seen her husband. When amar wife came to show, I think it was around day 70. He hadn't seen her for 62+ days. So, thats why I think any way you look at the situation it was pretty fare for amar to get to talk to his kids. 

Today was the first time, I saw amar get emotional. He seems like a really good day, he kids were so excited to talk to him. 

100% agree...sunny and juhi behaved so badly...couldnt appreciate a cute kid's voice...i was finding it cute...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrManagement

Sunny husband was given the chance to come and meet her. He made his decision and didn't come for some reason. So I don't think it was unfair. Even when amar wife came, the first thing he asked her was "how are the kids. 

Also, sunny has just been here since around day 50. While amar has been in the house since day 8. So, it has been like 72 days since he has been in contact with his kids, while for sunny it has only been like 30+ days since she has seen her husband. When amar wife came to show, I think it was around day 70. He hadn't seen her for 62+ days. So, thats why I think any way you look at the situation it was pretty fare for amar to get to talk to his kids. 

Today was the first time, I saw amar get emotional. He seems like a really good day, he kids were so excited to talk to him. 

sunny also got emotional for not getting chance to talk with her husband...
my point is amar was given chance to meet with one of his family member...sunny's husband didn't came that time bcoz he was in america...

This time they was chance for any one housemate to call their family members...so sunny was the most deserving housemate...atleast amar was told by  his wife that their kids were good in home...

Note:- MrManagement apko amar ka emotional hona dikh raha hai...hamari sunny ko jab mauka nahi mila tab uske emotion ko apne andhekha kar diya...ye bahut nainsafi hai...
susan29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

sunny also got emotional for not getting chance to talk with her husband...
my point is amar was given chance to meet with one of his family member...sunny's husband didn't came that time bcoz he was in america...

This time they was chance for any one housemate to call their family members...so sunny was the most deserving housemate...atleast amar was told by  his wife that their kids were good in home...

Note:- MrManagement apko amar ka emotional hona dikh raha hai...hamari sunny ko jab mauka nahi mila tab uske emotion ko apne andhekha kar diya...ye bahut nainsafi hai...

After kids are born they gain high importance in a family...at that stage they couldnt send kids as all adults were coming to give tips etc...
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

100% agree...sunny and juhi behaved so badly...couldnt appreciate a cute kid's voice...i was finding it cute...

it is stupid to say that sunny behaved badly...when amar got chance to talk with his kids...sunny was disappointed that she was not given chance to talk with her husband...anybody will be disappointed,it is natural...what badly she behaved...she was just controlling her emotion...she didn't comment on amar that why he got chance...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When Amar was talking to his kids, Juhi and Sunny face looked so pissed. Come-on have some heart. It was only yesterday they were talking about being "mothers". Being a mother means understanding children needs, and one their need is talk to their parents. They kids had't talked to him for  72 days, they were probally missing him a lot. The expression on juhi face made me so mad. 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆 okay ji, I wil respect sunny emotions. But I am still happy amar got to talk to his kids😃
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Sunny gets new pole every week. Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

it is stupid to say that sunny behaved badly...when amar got chance to talk with his kids...sunny was disappointed that she was not given chance to talk with her husband...anybody will be disappointed,it is natural...what badly she behaved...she was just controlling her emotion...she didn't comment on amar that why he got chance...

Dont say "it is stupid to say"...this is my opinion...i didnt say ur opinion is stupid !!!

the way she sat ...her body language and juhi's showed it all...she could hv been mature about it...

nishu786 thumbnail

After kids are born they gain high importance in a family...at that stage they couldnt send kids as all adults were coming to give tips etc...

whatever the reasons...atleast amar met with his wife,she must have told him abt kids...sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with her close ones.

if there was chance for any housemate to talk with their family,then sunny was the ideal housemate for that chance.