All the 'fans' of IPKKND.

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have had enough of the constant rants. Of course we're going to find flaws in this show but they can easily be rectified those who are like 'I'm bored of this show. The show has lost it's story and is shittt' I suggest you stop wasting your time creating bashing posts against Ipkknd or give it some time as the show has so much potential. Drama is bound to happen. Arshi have sizzling chemistry so just be patience. Constructive critism is completely fine but bashing the show I'm sorry i'll go keyboard warrior on you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
totally agree...bashing and criticising all the time is unnecessary...just take the story they r giving...its so beautiful in its own way !!!
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

You have said what I have been thinking

I didn't think it was worth talking to the people who seem to want constant romancing, but you've said it so succinctly I must add my two cents in and AGREE!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Umm, there IS  a difference between bashing and criticism right? WHY is it that thousands of praising topics are welcome, but some GENUINE criticism and honest feedback raising concerns over the way the show's being handled are taken this way? 
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think there is any bashing  topics  , it's just  some people including myself  are disappointed ,with the way things are portrayed in today's episode .They are just voicing there opinion . 
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Umm, there IS a difference between bashing and criticism right? WHY is it that thousands of praising topics are welcome, but some GENUINE criticism and honest feedback raising concerns over the way the show's being handled are taken this way?

Um that's the point I'm trying to get across. I don't mind critism at all for the show to improve obviously critism is required but some people just get on my nerves creating a really melodramatic posts which are really stupid. I don't know if it it's just me but I feel this forum is negatively changing everyone seems to be groaning. Why would you need to complain about praises lol? If this forum was all praises then it'd be boring but also it's not nice coming to a forum full of irelevant moans. I'm not trying to be rude to anyone I just needed to let it all out.
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

I don't think there is any bashing topics , it's just some people including myself are disappointed ,with the way things are portrayed intoday's episode .They are justvoicingthereopinion.

I know and people are allowed their opinion but just because you're entitled to an opinion doesn't necassarily mean you have to post an irelevant one. Exactly people are dissapointed on this one episode and therefore bashing the entire show just cos of today.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abzy.

Um that's the point I'm trying to get across. I don't mind critism at all for the show to improve obviously critism is required but some people just get on my nerves creating a really melodramatic posts which are really stupid. I don't know if it it's just me but I feel this forum is negatively changing everyone seems to be groaning. Why would you need to complain about praises lol? If this forum was all praises then it'd be boring but also it's not nice coming to a forum full of irelevant moans. I'm not trying to be rude to anyone I just needed to let it all out.

You just said it. Irrelevant moans? How are the moans irrelevant, when ppl are genuinely concerned with the quality of writing? And the forum's not going negative actually, it's the show which is going negative. I get what you're trying to say too, but sometimes the inconsistency goes beyond the level of tolerance, and guess that's why ppl wanna voice it.
Honestly, I am one of those ppl who're bored with how ArHi are practically heading nowhere.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
i feel the same here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2502466

see this, made especially for those ppl