Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum dated 4th april,2005

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Kkusum dated 4th april,2005

Kumud garv shocked, aryman abhay hug each other kumud sad as garv looks on. Trishul tells garv so nice they look my family, did u wish them as garv goes. Trishul wishes garv wish kumud  & kshtij says congrats as abhay looks too. Garv goes to car as kali says I know u love kumud but she is marrying kshtij she cheated u. garv says she did this for u what u know about love. Kali says I should get love which kumud got thro kshtij.  Kali says I lost all cause of kumud, garv says it was your mistake not kumud's mistake kali. abhay sees kali crying as garv goes. Abhay asks what happened. Kali goes crying. Kshtij asks kumud I am surprised as kumud looks as aryamn says I am happy as u are coming as our bahu we are happy, kshtij was saying no but he said ok as u agreed. Aryamn and sakshi wishing them. Kshitij xcalls kumud as vidhi comes and taps her. Vidhi says why u did not tell as kumud says aryman uncle announced I don't know why they did so fast. Vidhi tells to kumud to tell all kapor family that u love garv not khsitij as kumud says how can I? vidhi says  u have to do it. Pandit telle day after tomorrow is good kumud says I cant marry as kk abhay kshtij aryman,nitin sarla and look in shock. Kkusum tells what u r taling as kumud says I don't love kshtij, abhay says what u are talking. Kumud says so I kept quite in party, aryaman says u insulted in you own house, abhay says arymaman! He says no abhay I thought she was my daughter, dadi says I told u before tells chalo aryaman skhtij. Khstij looks at kumud asks why u did this to me kumud as abhay, nitin, kkusum sakshi sarla dadi aru look on sarla goes in abhay kkusum too all are angry with kumud as she is imagining all this. Kumud is thinking all this as aryman calls her kumud beta this jewellery for u, kumud comes to senses goes back to room with out saying anything. She thinks of garv. Garv thinks what kumud saying vidhi that she loves garv. Vidhi goes to garv tells about kumud why u are doing like this u don't have faith about your lve. Vidhi tells kumud does not kshtij in party she wanted to tell this, garv says I made a big mistake, as vidhi tells she will not against her family kshtij is her best friend can u imagine what she si going thro I am going garv tells vidhi u decide what to do garv. Vidhi turns & gives a villainous smile. Sarla kk tell kumud to decide card. Aryman's family says kumud see what we brought for u, ayee says wait! Abhay and all looks at ayee.Kkusum tells aye as she is angry as nobody told her as abhay says I want to ringu as aye says u don't talk to me, as aye says wedding will be done in maharastrian style , sarla says wedding will be in Punjabi stylke as aye & sarla argue and then hug each other. dadi makes funny face. Aryman says I am hap[py to sakshi as abhay and alla re happy to have wedding in maharastrian style. Abhay goes to kali's room as kali is angry, abhay asks what happened beti, kali hugs abhay says papa I am alone papa abhay says I am with u. as kali says no u are not with me all are thinking of kumud not me. Abhay says u and kumud are equal to me I love both same. I will settle your life too like kumud as kali says I cant forget garv. Abhay says I will talk to garv abhay hugs kali. Garv rings kumud as he says I will talk to your papa I cant live without u as kumud says wait garv. Garv comes home to talk to abhay kumud sees him thro balcony. Kumud runs down as garv comes in abhay sees them calls are garv I was thinking about u come and sit as abhay says I want to talk to u . as garv says even I want to talk to u. end

mala

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
baby_chick Newbie
baby_chick
baby_chick

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey, i m new to dis forum but thanx for the update...
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update Smile
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
thanxSmile
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08