Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

anisaf Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hi friends I was getting bored thought thoda timepass karti hoon and went on you tube and watched the epi 374 where Geet was drunk and called Maan Don.Then she went on to tell Maan their lovestory.This is and always will be 1 of my favourite ever Geet scenes.The emotions on DD's face were just outta this world.
Missin them even more after this episode and am even more determined to bring Maaneet back where they belong.Here with us!!
We have received positive news this week so far.Just think after nearly a week after the show ending we fans have managed to get Gul Khan (although she was useless)on the radio and even got to hear GC and DD's voices on radio.Endemol have given us positive signs.Now we just need to stay positive ourselves.If crappy shows like KMH and Choti Bahu can get Season 2 then why not GHSP.We have more fan power more resilience,more stubborness in us.
Yeh channewale humaein kya samajte hain.That we Mannetians/Gurtians willgive up after a couple of weeks.NO WAY!!!!!!! We are getting more and more determined to get back our GurTi.
So no rona dhona.Ab aansoo phoncho and get calling 1st thing tomorrow.We dont know if any1 is even reading our emails so we to start calling Starone again.Channel walon ke naak pe dum kar do.Woh bhi kya yaad karenge ke kis crazy fans se panga le liya hai!!!
I hope no1 took offence to anything I have written.This is just to encourage and lift spirits.So whos with me.Paka wala promise that u all willring tomorrow???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uvsss Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
one of the best episode with mindblowing action by dd,gc...excellent direction by maan singh ...awesome dialogues by barry...kudos to every one.Clap but every thing was ruined by the great mpAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top