India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Magnifying Glass!!!!

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lately there have been lot of cribs about the pace of the show, the characterizations and many more things. Even I felt the past week was a bit boring. I think we are all starting to scrutinize the show with a magnifying glass now and find every small thing a problem. Shyam was the only prob since the start and should be so! The rest are characters we loved yaar and it should be so. I loved today's episode because I stopped worrying about the precap and what was shown on the screen! Just thought would enjoy what is shown than hope for something and be disappointed and then use my magnifying glass...and criticize! The show is going well I feel and I think the new entry should lead us to some romantic comedy scenes between Arhi, NK and Payash?? Let's enjoy the great chemistry and the lovely sequences and forget the small mistakes?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JosupraprathikriImzi

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you..
sama50 IF-Dazzler
sama50
sama50

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index