Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Safe Haven

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys Iam Mamta from U.S. I just started watching this show, mmmyyy Goddd KVB is awesome. I already started hating him. He is the reason I got attracted ti this show. Hats off to him he is doing great job as Virat.(though I wanted him to be bad boy not a obsessive and psycho path) 
Recently, I finished reading Nicholas Sparks novel "Safe Haven". If you all had read that book than u know what Iam going to talk about. In that, Erin Protagonist of novel was abused by her husband Kevin just like Viraj do to Jahnvi at the end she runs away and meets a nice guy. 
Will Jahnvi leave Viraj??? And try to to find a safe haven for herself. Whats do you guys think??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Safe Haven" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Safe Heaven was good , in the end he comes looking for her and ends up dead when he plans to kill her right 

Well , if in case Jhanvi , runs away , she has to keep looking over her shoulder all her life, but she simply cannot , she has a  family, her weakness and Viraj;s plus point , one can see how he used it yday itself ... 

A new entry will be made in some other manner , but i dont see how she will be STRONG to go underground and survive , not happening ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yes jhanvi's weakness is her family and that's why she couldn't tell the truth to her mother! poor girl! but i want her to find a nice guy and end up with him! no way should she end up with viraj because that would be unrealistic! no girl can live with a man who tortured her like shit! the bad memories will keep haunting her! and yes, i wonder if jhanvi would try to run away or not, esp after knowing what viraj did for her family!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I know her family is her weak point, Lets see what will happen next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001_Bidzie_

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Her family is her weakness.. I agree. Also, even if she tries to escape she cant... We saw it in the 1st epi.
Viraj will turn the whole world upside down if she goes away.

A new entry.. Well I actually dont want any 3rd person between them.. And even if he cums, Viraj will slaughter him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.