YES...YES Rams mom is coming!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
wasnt the ward on his dads name and that was krishna amarnath?

i feel the guest lecturer will be his mom and priya will hit off with her wiothout knowing the relation she will tell her story and then later priya will find put two and two toghter and mystery solved,but i guess it will take another two weeks for the track to end.

Shaaranya! that was exciting moment when heard  'Krishna' in yesterday's episode. Wonder if Apeksha is Ram's real sister & she is deliberately bringing 'Krishna' to Priya's coaching classes.๐Ÿ˜• To sort out the things with Golu by befriending Priya & revealing the 'past' to her.Hoping to watch 'interesting track' ahead.

Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
wow, shaaranya!!! great observation...i hadnt even heard the name of the guest lecturer๐Ÿ˜› wish what you said is true... and this mystery is solved as soon as possible...cant bear Ram barking off at Priya and hurting both himself and her...
ya leo the ward name Krishna amaranth kapoor ...that name is a combination of both ram's mom and dad's name
Originally posted by Kinara2

oh my..my ..cvs has woke up from their Rip van winkle sleep๐Ÿ˜ฒ all of a sudden they have remembered that Pri is a teacher ,?wow!!!!and Ram has a mom too !!!..wow !!!
BTW just want to ask Golu's mom 1 question.." Mira!!!(in spanish means look) Mamito !! just can u teach ur chubby papito son how to <font color="#6600CC">behave</font> with women specially his wife?๐Ÿ˜†"
but as far as i remembered according to article Priya suppose to reunite Golu with his mom in Australia?but instead she introduced by that Apeksha the
and that so called HM has become nightmare..got back home with broken ๐Ÿ’”
And now Mamito is coming to teach?
Oh well who r we dealing with ?๐Ÿ˜•

</a>

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12">

Exactly dear hope Rams mom teaches her son some basic manners!!
Well how can u blame ram when he has been a part of niharika's zoo for so long!!
Manners toh don't exist on their dictionary sirf naam ke high society hai
WOW!!!!!! abhi batthi jhali Sharanya thank u so much u r absolutely right yaar may b our Kadoos Ram's mother is coming at last Wow what a superb guess thanx for bringing a great smile on all of us great yaar good to c some interesting track u r right y is she joining now after a long time gud guess...

Hmmm

Nice prediction with reason...

looking forward

Originally posted by chak

WOW!!!!!! abhi batthi jhali Sharanya thank u so much u r absolutely right yaar may b our Kadoos Ram's mother is coming at last Wow what a superb guess thanx for bringing a great smile on all of us great yaar good to c some interesting track u r right y is she joining now after a long time gud guess...

Hope it turns out that she turns out to be rams mom then mazaa aayega dekhne mein warna pakne lagega badly!!
Originally posted by shaaranya

Yes everybody finally rams elusive mom n sis are coming back to India!!
In today's episode in priya's coaching class that head said a new guest lecturer is comin n the name is KRISHNA...if people remember rightly that priya wanted the name of the ward in the NGO to be "Krishna amarnath" ward n the new faculty is Krishna too!
Also after so many days they decided to show priya going back to her coaching classes why?? Because she is going to meet rams mon there
Yay now finally this track is becoming interesting
Good job CVs ๐Ÿ‘

Good observation... I think they she will befriend priya... n enter into the kapoor mansion!

Sharanya awesome observation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I really didnt notice...I thought why that guy is taking name KRISHNA...

my observation to support the point that Rams mom is coming

" Do you remember in Australia...Apeksha told Priya " I know everything about you...you teach in a TOEFL coaching centre..."
So Apeksha is sending her Mom intentionally to meet Priya...

nICE TRACK AHEAD