Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, Pratigya's B'day ws cooly forgotten by CV's n they can only concentrate on very little things only... like they love Arushi tracks often... n now Samar...
 Both r bugging..
 If the CV's can /cud show SHAME's romance, why can't they show kriya's... they r becomng very boring... can't take it anymore...
 CV's decide to finish off Samar n Menaka's track first n then they will come to Meera track...or may be slightly bringing her track inside this present one... n then will go main...
 Iam least bothered abt these 2 tracks, pls sumbody inform me, whn these two tracks gets over...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally Disappointing Episode.No Birthday...!!!Means No KriYa... :p

Episode Started In KriYa Bedroom.Means Best Starting.Baba Has Consoled His Babu & Has Advised Her To Sleep...!!!
Now ShaMe&Pratz...Really Very Bored.

TN Hall.SPS Was Dreaming That Menaka Is Trying To 'Eat' Him.

GH/MMFG.No Comment.

Baba's Restaurant.He Was Investigating About Meera...!!!

TN Hall.Pratz Was Going To SPS's School.Menaka Has Tried To Stop Her But SS Interrupted.

Precap:Menaka Was Talking With Her Mom...Suddenly Pratz Came...

⭐️Star Of The Day-None Other Than Arhaan Baba⭐️

Thumbs Down To C.Vs.
Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

good epi for me coz they showed every character.loved the way Prats ran for Samurai.😊

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A  episode

so P is so worried about samar n she wants to make sure that samar sleeps well ...n it was very good of K to suggest that she should get samar from M...n M 😡 thinking that samar will tell anything to P , she made a false show of concern n sent P back...poor P n poor samar...the kid was so fearful of M ...n KN 🤢  OK ...now what i don't get was if the CVs could show KN n M n their dirty minds on night why couldn't they give us a good scene of K consoling P , who will b sad that samar wasn't with her or atleast a minuscule scene of kriya where K just asks P what happened , why samar didn't come with u? ...that's a logical scene to be expected ...but alas the CVs just won't have any interest in kriya...as the rest of the episode proves ...its samar-M-tanmay-arushi with glimpses of P n SS n GD n K n chandu thrown in 😡  one good thing though - they showed all the characters , although they forgot P's birthday 😲

is it just me or did any body else feel that the CVs r deliberately showing n giving P dialogues such as samar is her world, i can't even sleep without him and all that ...or is its just  normal dialogues of a mother so concerned about her child, which P sure is , ofcourse ...

now SS is still on to find out who or what made samar go away from home...great atleast continuity is there ...its getting really awkward not seeing SDS there ... now samar's dream...M really looked like a prostitute.ghost or in SDS's words Dian...🤢 my mother went away to the other room when she saw M on the screen in such a bizarre makeup...now the Cvs r scaring people away   Ekalavya did well in that scene ...

looks like SS n P is slowly getting suspicious of M...especially SS...glad that P thought of going to school n check, the idea was planted in her mind by M 😆 n SS seemed to be determined to let P do the investigation ...is it just because P is educated or has be begun to suspect M ?

so K is now on the lookout of meera , worrying whether she still stalks him n if she does how to get rid of her...n chandu , he had completely forgotten about her...ofcourse , as K said ,he is the one who suffers bec of her so why would chandu bother 😆

MMFG - Tanmay is going from bad to worse ...he had self respect earlier which now he don't have ...🤢 n arushi said the right thing ...just go away from that house ... that would do good to all

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baba looks like he is getting more and more annoyed and losing patience with meera following him abt and waiting outside his restaurant all the time. He asked chandu abt her and she is still afta him even afta telling K she wont trouble him anymore!! She is a complete pagal and going on the lines of urmila matondkar character in pyar tune kiya kya! She is a complete looney meera!Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its concerned mother talking in P so i feel its natural that she talks like that after such big event happened with SPS. We knw if summat happened to K she wont live so i feel a mother was talking today.
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cvs plz give us a brek frm this samar menaka tanshi torture and show us some fun filled light hearted kriya scenes...plzzz...u r testing our loyalty and patience
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m totally disappointed after seeing todays episode.Cv's forget prats b'day.this is not fair😔It's long time now.no perfect kriya scene😭maneka is getting on my nerves
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno what else to say abt cv... i only notice one thing,, cv is messing up with too many track at one time...